Job title: Finance Assistant At The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Job description: Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- The Finance Assistant will be responsible for varying diversified accounts payable and reporting functions.
- S/He will assist in the accurate keeping of all books of account for the project, including maintenance of the checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records, support with the review of all payment requests and determine the propriety and accuracy of all expenditures.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration.
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills.
- Sound accounting skills.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Aapplication) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to:
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Job date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 02:30:54 GMT