Sunrose Consulting Limited
Job title: Finance and Administrative Officer Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Company: Sunrose Consulting Limited
Job description: Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our customer is a legitimate assembling organization in Nigeria. With Head Office in Lagos and industrial facility in Ogun State, the organization fabricates a scope of Injection Molding Plastic Products, Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Products, Thermoform and Paper Food bundles and other related items in different sizes. The (*’s) vision is to be the first decision for superb items in quite a while field of Company upheld with advertising administrations of value.production To accomplish this vision, the organization is currently searching for a remarkable expert to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance and Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the General Manager:
Develop the by and large corporate monetary objectives and objectives
- . * Oversee arrangement of monetary records identified with general record, finance, financial plan, cost, and so on
Perform stock and deals compromise as required.
- Assist in
- arranging and forecasting.productionEngage in essential management.
- Assist in money due and payable activities.
- Maintain exact bank records of money withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow standard bookkeeping measure for monetary examination and announcing activities.
- Evaluate existing bookkeeping framework and suggest enhancements if required.
- Assist in creating and overseeing planning system.
- Perform account compromises and produce monetary reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, bookkeeping disparities and other monetary related problems.
- Track and screen asset needs and other material requirements for doing monetary and regulatory tasks.
- Monitor and oversee costs inside apportioned budgets.
- Develop and keep up with compelling office framework (IT support, Office upkeep, fixed resource, provider contact etc.)
- Handle and deal with all managerial, voyaging courses of action and non-attendance of all staff members.
- Organize and deal with all monetary and other authority records.
- Oversee all acquisition process.
- Job Specification
A graduate, you should have at least 3 years of involvement with a comparative capacity.
- Should know about bookkeeping software.
- Strong logical and critical thinking skills.
- Reliable, reliable, and confidential.
- Excellent utilization of Microsoft office apparatus particularly MS Excel.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Excellent composed and verbal relational abilities including report writing.
- Strong relational skills.
- Assertive, hopeful, and a decent listener.
- Ability to work inside cutoff times and accomplish targets.
- Flexible and speedy in reacting inside short notification period.
- Ability to adjust in a unique work space and hierarchical culture.
- Proactive, self-spurred, and determined.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only effective candidates will be reached.
: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 03:16:44 GMT