Job title: Finance and Administrative Assistant At The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (ahni) – 3 Openings
Job description: Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-benefit association that advances financial improvement by supporting worldwide wellbeing and monetary drives in Nigeria. AHNi right now has its base camp in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Locations: Bayelsa, Edo and Lagos
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will be answerable for the arrangement of regulatory and strategic administrations to the Finance directorate.
- S/He will handle staff and sellers installments, raise installment solicitations and installment Vouchers, measure updates, buy orders, cost approval and buy requests.
- Also, s/he will do Facility monetary review for auxiliary and tertiary bills of local area volunteers for Hospitals vendors.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its perceived same, and 1 – 2 years significant experience.
- Or MS/MA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its perceived same, and 1-year pertinent experience.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, or some other important expert capability will be an additional advantage
- Familiarity with Donor and Local authoritative systems will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to advance an appropriateness articulation (Application) and Resume (CV) as a solitary MS Word archive to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (for example by email) with the Job Title and Location plainly demonstrated as the subject of the mail will be thought of and just short-recorded up-and-comers will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi doesn’t charge Candidates an expense for a test or interview
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 23:46:27 GMT