Job title: Female Hr Officer At Tory Lee Nigeria Limited
Job description: Tory Lee Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 1989, to supply lineament, dependable and flexible services for our customers/clients, by Dr. S.E.A Torimiro, Dr. Lee Ogunsakin and Honorable Tunde Torimiro. To us, Economical Performance for our customers/clients is paramount, and that is why we have evolved over the years by expanding our services horizon, spell remaining feasible till date. This is evident in our prolonged working relationships with our clients and partners. Splendid performance is assured in whatever areas of our specialization.
We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Female HR Officer
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Work Type: Total-time
- Are you passionate in relation to HR and highly efficient? We look you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- We want to reckon a committed approachable private and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to supply splendid assistance and back up to employees and managers.
- Back up the evolution and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring physical process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop preparation and evolution programs
- Assist in performance direction processes
- Back up the direction of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO information etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review work and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience (2 – 3years) as HR officer, administrator or other HR place
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, preparation & evolution etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Business office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Splendid communication and interpersonal skills
- Job-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; farther preparation will be a plus
- HR Certification is a must (eg CIPM,PHR, CIPD etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter of the alphabet to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail service.
Notation: This role is opened to Ilorin residents only.
Location: Ilorin, Kwara Province
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 00:16:22 GMT