Job title: Female Early Years Foundation Stage 2 (gathering)/Key Stage 1 Teacher At Mbis International
Job description: MBIS International – A main Nursery and Primary School is selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Early Years Foundation Stage 2 (Reception)/Key Stage 1 Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an energetic and devoted instructor to join our staff group. We will likely give remarkable instruction and extraordinary freedoms for all our children.
- We need to be perceived for scholastic greatness and having gained notoriety for giving students the basic abilities and information important to be fruitful in training, business and life. To join our group thusly, you will require a decent comprehension of your job inside a school and your readiness to effectively accept this will be essential.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Language/Primary Education acquired from a respectable Institution, in addition to a Post Graduate capability in the equivalent or related field.
- Knowledge and experience of showing perusing and composing using deliberate manufactured phonics
- Knowledge and comprehension of the Nelson Handwriting plan is an additional advantage
- Have least of 3years certain showing experience in a comparable role
- Candidate should live in Ibadan and have the option to drive to Jericho, Ibadan
- Have exclusive standards, all things considered, and the capacity to move and rouse learners
- To can create and keep up with great expert connections and contribute decidedly to the group and general school life
- Ability to set exclusive requirements and give job displaying to staff and pupils
- Have exclusive requirements for conduct, fulfillment and progress
Knowledge and Understanding:
- Be a solid homeroom professional with clear and intensive information and comprehension of the British Curriculum and its application
- Demonstrate great subject and educational program information on the Primary Curriculum and its application
- Have comprehension of the significance of understudy following and progress
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Be ready to successfully utilize an assortment of instructing and hierarchical styles and assets including ICT
- Be energetic, inventive, imaginative and dynamic in giving energizing and drawing in learning encounters through all around organized exercises that address the issues of all learners
- Be ready to deliver animating and empowering learning climate that advances certainty and autonomy in learners
- To supplement your capability and experience, you will accompany persistence, better than average of humor, excitement and extraordinary endurance to stay aware of the necessities and energy of youthful, exuberant children.
- Creative abilities like music, dance, dramatization, workmanship and specialties are a must
- You should have magnificent composed and oral correspondence skills
- Have a compelling study hall the executives and proof of exceptional showing skills
- Be ready to support and foster the students’ affection for training through your own enthusiasm for instructing; being a deep rooted student and trying to impart a real love of learning through your disposition
- Have an enthusiasm for the significance of shielding in instructive settings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interested competitors MUST exhibit Primary Education instructing and experience of the British National Curriculum on their CV and cover letter
- Do not react to this advert in the event that you don’t meet the prerequisites recorded above
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 22:57:59 GMT