Job title: F and B Director/Manager At Precious Palm Royal Hotel
Job description: Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a hair-raising retreat deliberately situated in a tranquil and comfortable and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway, Isiohor, Ugbowo climate; and offers a typical limit with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: F and B Director/Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strive to consistently accomplish planned food deals, refreshment deals, work costs and profitability.
- Timely examination of Food and Beverage Prices according to competition.
- Participation and contribution towards the inn advertising exercises or special plan.
- Telemarketing to past visitors or clients to ask about conceivable future patronage.
- Handle all Food and Beverage requests and guarantee convenient follow up.
- Attend week by week the board meeting.
- Assist in menu arranging and pricing.
- Must have a total information on Fire Procedures.
- Ensure bar stock for capacities, including opening and shutting inventories, precise bar rundowns and money stores are prepared.
- Ensure the support of bar control policies.
- Work with the Executive Chef, Food and Beverage Supervisor and Head Waiter including the Bar boss to guarantee all courses of action and subtleties are managed in the department.
- Establish an affinity with all units to guarantee visitor fulfillment and patronage.
- Minimize number of client complaints.
- Monitor the nature of Food and Beverage administrations and division telephone handling.
- Responsible for staff preparing and development.
- Train staff to guarantee similarity and consistency of service.
- Train café staff on telephone and correspondence etiquette
- Train kitchen staff on different food parade, wellbeing and hygiene
- Train the bar staff on different cocktails
- Recommend preparing for eatery, bar, and kitchen’ staffs
- Discipline faculty when required.
- Responsible for regulating all booking inside the office including that of week after week obligation roaster.
- Report any insufficiencies in gear and facilities.
- Must have command over the kitchen, bar and Restaurant’ staff to guarantee smooth running.
- Ensure the re-request level is kept up with for food sources and beverages at all times.
- Ensure kitchen and bar staff balance their shift stocktaking prior to leaving on every day basis.
- Ensure the quality and amount of food satisfies the guideline of the hotel.
- Ensure client’s structure is all around taken and ensured satisfaction.
- Ensure the kitchen works at full limit and report usage daily.
- Prepare quote of the fixings utilized in cooking and of costing of the food prepared.
- Ensure appropriate safeguarding of food varieties and checking of beverages, glasses etc.
- Ensure the promoting of the café and bars for ideal patronage
- Liaise with the Account and guarantee legitimate costing, everything being equal, and beverages that will be sold.
- Ensure Customers/Guests perception and gripes are resolved.
- Any different obligations that might be doled out by the board from time to time.
- Candidates ought to have a Bachelor’s Degree/HND capability with at least 7 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: and cc and utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Job date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 03:43:22 GMT