Job title: External Facilitator – Minimal Initial Service Package (misp) At Medecins Du Monde (mdm)
Job description: Medecins du Monde (MdM) is a global helpful association whose mission is to give clinical consideration to the most weak populaces, the world over, including France. It looks to invigorate deliberate responsibility from specialists, other medical care suppliers, and from those whose aptitude in different fields is required for its exercises, to enroll all skillful help needed for the accomplishment of its activities, and to look for consistently to support close working associations with populaces in its consideration. MdM working in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Facilitator – Minimal Initial Service Package (MISP)
- To improve the comprehension of MISP
- To improve Health Care supplier’s abilities on Management of basic segments of MISP
- To know the targets of misp.
- To comprehend the segments of MISP
- To know the Importance of MISP in emergency setting
- To know your job with other stallholders in tending to SRH during crisis
- Power point show, a pre-test and a post test, contextual analysis and functional meetings, participatory strategies, and different activities if need be.
Improve Participants information on:
- MISP in emergency settings
- Define sexual and conceptive health.
- Explain why the MISP is significant in crises.
- Describe the segments and key exercises the MISP for SRH services
- Understand your job, inside different partners, in tending to SRH during crisis.
Summary of Topics
- Overview of MISP
- Component of misp
- Learning destinations of the session
- Definition and reasons for a catastrophe/crisis
- Definition of SRH
- Importance of SRH in emergency settings
- Minimum Initial Services Package for SRH (MISP)
- Challenges for executing MISP
- Key messages
Qualifications, Desired and Preferred Characteristics
- MBBS,or Nurse/Midwife.
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gyanae
- Over 5years of Experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Trainer of Trainee in MISP
- Strong relational and intercultural skills.
- Assessment and scientific skills.
- Strong administration, dynamic and the board skills.
- Ability to work in upsetting situations.
- Problem tackling skills.
- Excellent verbal and composed correspondence skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV and a proposition for revenue, limit of 3 pages, demonstrating their capabilities and encounters on comparative movement, an expected spending plan, just as their accessibility to convey the mission (dates) to: utilizing “MISP Facilitator” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without the subject expressed above won’t be dealt with
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 23:56:06 GMT