Website Check the title
Company: Check the title
Job description: Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the factory’s products meet the required quality standards and that the production processes are operating efficiently, ultimately leading to customer satisfaction and business success.
- Monitor the quality of the garment through the various stages of production.
- Ensure total compliance to the quality standards during and after garment production.
- Ensure and maintain a right Quality Management System (QMS) is in place.
- Ensure that all goods (fabric and accessories) coming into the raw material store are inspected to ensure quality goods are accepted.
- Ensure and maintain line clearance process before production.
- Actively participate in product development and sampling stage by ensuring the quality aspect are put in place.
- Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting. Any deviation from quality standards should be tagged reject.
- Conducts regular quality audits to identify areas for improvement and ensure that quality standards are being met. They review the production process from start to finish, identify quality issues, and work with other departments to develop solutions to these issues.
- Managing quality documentation, such as quality control manuals, inspection reports, and customer specifications. They ensure that all quality documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible.
- Training staff on quality standards and procedures, including inspection techniques, quality control processes, and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare daily and monthly quality reports and improvement plans accordingly.
- Perform final inspection of garment before dispatched to warehouse.
- Developing and implementing quality control processes to ensure that the factory’s products meet the required quality standards.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND / Master’s Degree with 5 – 10 years experience.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th June, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 200000 – 300000 per month
Job date: Sat, 06 May 2023 23:09:00 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!