Job title: Executive/Pastry Chef At Tpinnae International Limited
Job description: Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS) addresses a move towards the combining of the assorted societies in African Hospitality, the developing Hospitality Business and the incomprehensibly undiscovered and amazingly rich African Art and Culture. With a very long term insight in friendliness, we have assembled a nearby bind with Hospitality and Tourism based tasks in the locale alongside African Hospitality Concepts.
In association with local partners, we arecommitted to assuming a main part in the improvement of the Hotel and Tourism organizations inside the area. Discernable as a “sensible and reasonable” Hospitality Consultancy Group, Tpinnae (THIS) Hospitality flourishes with passing on Expert Consultancy, Standard Hotel Procedures Training, On the Floor Supervision and Measurable Deliverables each progression of the way.
With the objective to emphatically affect on Quality Hospitality Services, Tpinnae Hospitality is continually preparing itself to be a forerunner in the turn of events, dispatching and functional adequacy of mid-range properties (50 – 150 rooms).
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive/Pastry Chef
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees an eatery’s kitchen by overseeing different individuals from the food readiness group, choosing what dishes to serve and changing requests to meet visitors’ requests
- May aid prep work, like slashing vegetables, yet more regularly will be engaged with cooking strength dishes
- Chooses fixings and plans a menu dependent on the occasional accessibility of food items
- Creates one of a kind dishes that move visitors to return over and over to perceive what’s happening in the restaurant.
- Cook visitors’ orders as per their preferences
- Employs food handling best practices and ensures that all kitchen staff individuals do the same
- Acts with fitting alert in a risky climate where there are blades and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects decision fixings that will give dishes the best flavour
- Experiments to think of new claims to fame that will bring coffee shops into the restaurant
- Coaches the top assistant chef and different individuals from the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to arrange and keeps a suitable stockpile at the restaurant
- Keeps up with patterns in cooking and the café business to guarantee that visitors have a positive experience
- Works rapidly and precisely during occupied periods, for example, ends of the week and evenings
- Occasionally takes on additional obligations, like cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the café is especially busy
- Takes heading and works with the eatery’s regulatory team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Training in Culinary Arts
- 3 – 10 years work experience
- Works Quickly
- Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule and Strong Communication
- Organisational Skills, Team Mentality and Leadership Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: and cc: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Wed, 12 May 2021 03:41:45 GMT