Job title: Executive Officers At The Nigeria Union Of Teachers (nut) – 3 Openings
Job description: Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) was established in July 1931 by the combination of the initial two instructors Associations in Nigeria, in particular, Lagos Union of Teachers (LUT), shaped in 1925 with its establishing President as Rev. Canhon J.O. Lucas and the Association of Headmasters of Ijebu Schools (AHIS), drove by Rev. I.O. Ransome Kuti, shaped in 1926. At a debut meeting of the two gatherings held at CMS Grammar School, Lagos on eighth and ninth July, 1931, a Constitution was drafted and sanctioned and the Nigeria Union of Teachers.
Applications are welcomed from reasonably qualified contender to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Officer
Locations: Jigawa, Ebonyi and Abia
Entry Point: CONPSS 08
- Candidates should have NCE, OND or HND Certificate or a University Degree in the important discipline.
- Adequate experience in a significant region will be an additional advantage.
- Candidates should not be acquiring higher than compensation grade 08
- Age: Candidates going after this job should not be over Forty (40) years old. Proof of birth testament should be attached.
- Candidates should have sound information and abilities in Computer and ICT.
Condition of Service
This post is pensionable and incidental advantages is alluring. Competitors should be exceptionally strong and powerful in wellbeing and ought to be prepared to participate in movements at short notice.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their Applications in three-fold, showing the Post and State, with copies of accreditations and proof old enough to:
The Secretary General,
Nigeria Union of Teachers,
National Head Office,
Off Airport Road, Sabon – Lugbe,
P.M.B 516, Garki,
Note: Candidates are encouraged to go after not more than one job. Different applications will prompt out and out preclusion.
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 05:40:51 GMT