Website Check the title
Company: Check the title
Job description: Our client operates a premier luxury boutique Hotel in Lagos and is currently looking for a young, creative Executive Chef to take their culinary product to new levels The ideal candidate will have the ability and flair to create new and exciting meal experiences combining local cuisine with new world trends.
Key attributes for the role:
· Ideally, candidates must have worked previously in Sub Saharan Africa and have prior international background
· The role requires a safe pair of hands and an individual who leads the team from the front on the floor. The role is very much hands on and is definitely not an office bound role !
· He/she must be able to manage a diverse multi-cultural team with sensitivity and efficiency
· The client is looking for someone who brings flair and creativity to the kitchen with a solid all round background – formal qualifications, eg City & Guilds or equivalent, are required and the ability to train and mentor the brigade.
· Fluency in English is a pre-requisite
· A sound business acumen is required with a good knowledge of budgeting and cost controls
· A stable track record is required with at least three years experience in a senior role in the luxury segment. Experience in properties less than 100 rooms is a big plus
· Candidates must be HACCP trained and be able to maintain the highest standards of food hygiene at all times
Essential age group 30 – 45 maximum
Only candidates from 5* hotels and with fine dining experience and a stable track record will be considered – DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE LISTED EXPERIENCE
By applying for this position, the candidate agrees to provide any additional information requested by the recruitment consultant in order to compile a comprehensive Candidate Profile which includes the consultant obtaining verbal work related references from recent employers as well as confirmation of service from the respective Human Resources Departments.
Work permit requirements stipulate that candidates must hold a Yellow Fever vaccination as well as be fully vaccinated against Covid 19
Only candidates with the specified experience above will be corresponded with and if you do not receive a reply within 7 days, your application was unsuccessful. Please forward a comprehensive and UPDATED cv (starting with current position) with a head & shoulders photo. Recent contactable references must be provided from direct superiors of last two employers prior to current
Executive Chef – West Africa
US$3,500 net per month Accommodation on site Medical cover Annual flight home Single Status only
Expected salary: $3500 per month
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 14 May 2023 22:45:08 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!