Job title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Netconstruct Nigeria Limited
Company: Netconstruct Nigeria Limited
Job description: Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is a native, premier land improvement Company in Nigeria. Set up in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria (*’s) extent of business rotates around land, development, offices the board, water treatment, and property redesign across Nigeria.Limited Netconstruct Nigeria
is eminent for creating models of greatness in land and has been creating and achieving these fantasies corresponding to the lodging and neighborliness business for more than ten (10) a long time. We continually surpass our customers’ assumptions through the arrangement of value and reasonable lodging. Our group of prepared experts and our consistent journey for greatness has made us an awe-inspiring phenomenon in the business. Our center is our customers/customersLimited .
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary Of Functions
Provide direct help to the MD, dealing with his timetables and setting up appointments.
- Plan, sort out, facilitate, and control all regulatory and operational strategies, exercises, and documentation of the MD’s Office.
- Provides proficient exhortation and suggestions on business decisions.
- Key Responsibilities
Drafting composed correspondences, reports, introductions, and spreadsheets.
- Conducting research and producing reports by gathering information from different apparatuses as well as uniting it into reports.
- Managing the MD’s expert, individual schedule, and meeting requests.
- Day-to-day arranging and association of the Managing Director’s diary.
- Coordinating arrangements and guaranteeing everything runs in a smooth and convenient manner.
- Ensuring assignments and undertakings are finished inside deadlines.
- Preparing meeting plans to expand time efficiency.
- Taking notes during gatherings and composing summaries.
- Booking meeting rooms and other gathering locations.
- Securing scenes, planning catering and other coordinations when arranging greater occasions; and taking care of movement and housing arrangements.
- Filing and putting together paper and electronic archives, like messages, reports, and other authoritative records; changing over paper records into computerized duplicates utilizing a scanner; and helping with information passage and data set maintenance.
- Ordering missing supplies and looking after stock, supplanting materials and gear on a case by case basis or instructed.
- Understanding and staying up with the latest with the business’ association structure, approaches, objectives, and objectives.
- Reviewing and sifting all approaching and cordial sends, calls, and faxes.
- Acting as a contact and first resource with people and organizations.
Interested up-and-comers ought to have a BL/LLB with 4-7years of work experience.
- Excellent correspondence, both composed and oral.
- Calm Under Pressure
- Time Management
- Ruthless Prioritization
- Ironclad Discretion
- Strategic Multi-Tasking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Speed and Decisiveness
- Analytics Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: with “Leader Assistant to MD” as the subject of the email.
: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 03:39:15 GMT