Job title: Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
Company: ENUGU Jobs
Job description: Reporting straightforwardly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant to the CEO gives chief, regulatory, and improvement support. The Executive Assistant fills in as the essential resource for inside and outer electorates on all issue relating to the CEO.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Preparing fiscal summaries, reports, reminders, receipt letters and other documents.
- Answering telephones and steering calls to the right individual or taking messages
- Handling fundamental accounting task
- Filing and recovering corporate records, archives and reports
- Researching and leading information to plan archives for audit, show by sheets of chiefs, advisory groups and executives
- Helping get ready meetings
- Accurately requiring minutes from meetings
- Greeting guests and choosing if they ought to have the option to meet with executives
- Using different programming’s including Ms Office bundles (bookkeeping pages, google docs, etc)
- Reading and dissecting approaching notices, entries and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel courses of action for executives
- Performing office obligations that incorporate requesting, supplies and dealing with a record data
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Opening, arranging and distributing approaching faxes, messages and other correspondences
- Provide general managerial support
- Researching and leading information to get ready archives for survey, show by sheets of chiefs, committees
- Politically mindful and active
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other pertinent regulatory help experience
- In-profundity comprehension of whole Ms office suite/Computer literate
- Ability to sort out an every day responsibility by priorities
- Must have the option to fulfill time constraints in a high speed rapidly changing environment
- Experienced in driving
- A proactive methodology in critical thinking with dynamic skills
- Professional level of verbal and composed correspondence skills.
- Male between 25years-30years
Salary: N50,000 – 70,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Try not to make any installment without affirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. On the off chance that you think this advert isn’t veritable, kindly report it through the Report Job interface underneath.
Expected salary: 50000 every month
Location: Enugu, Enugu State
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 04:06:37 GMT