Job title: English Instructor – Lagos, Nigeria
Company: m2r Education
Job description: Summary
m2r Education are working with a British International School in Lagos, Nigeria that requires an English instructor for a March 2021 start.
They are one of the leading providers of foremost grade Junior and Senior education in Lagos, Nigeria nowadays. They are indeed an International school with over 20 5 countries represented in their student population. They offering a rich, various and stimulating extra-curricular programme that would appeal to most whether not all of the students.
The School follows the National Curriculum of England catering for children betwixt the ages of 2 and a half years (pre-school) upward to 16 years (Yr 11) where the students will be expected to sit down IGCSE and GCSE examinations.
- 5yrs relevant teaching experience ideally
- Bachelors Grade
- Must have qualified instructor status (QTS) PGCE in the relevant field.
- Preceding experience of working in Africa is advantageous
- UK passport holder preferred
- Upwards to £2400/$3000 per month dependant on experience TAX FREE
- Liberate housing (chemical compound based with access to a puddle)
- Work visa
- Medical insurance ( Roofing Nigeria only)
- 2 yr contract
- Annual leave of absence in line with academic calender
March 2021 Start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid law clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional person references.
Due to the high volume of applications we have, whether you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission and then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Expected salary: $3000 per month
Location: Lagos, Lagos Province
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 02:36:34 GMT