Job title: Electrical Maintenance Officer Job at Fidson
Job description: Fidson Healthcare Plc, gladly Nigerian, is a main drug organization which has advanced from being a wholesaler for multinationals in 1995 to undeniable assembling, deals and promoting organization with a solid brand. At Fidson, we support each other to significance. We move our kin to accomplish, yet we additionally praise their accomplishments with them. Together, we work and play hard.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Maintenance Officer
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
- Ensure that all production machines are in acceptable working condition.
- Ensure accessibility of extra parts
. * Installation of New Machines
- Preserves gear ready to rock ‘n roll by adhering to working guidelines, investigating glitches, keeping supplies available, routinely performing preventive support and speedily booking repairs.
- To screen all electrical exercises on production floor.
- Supports designing necessities by reacting to support demands for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Provides force and network to workstations and workplaces by examining diagrams, running electrical wiring for normal and devoted plugs and fixtures.
- Drive conveyance and persistent improvement and innovation.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: HND in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 3 years
- Candidates probably finished their NYSC programme.
- Ability to take care of electrical issues
- Ability to comprehend tasks of machines
- Ability to fathom and stick to wellbeing and security guidelines and standards
- Ability to dissect circumstances and give brief answers for challenges
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good relational relationship
- Good correspondence skills.
Job date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 00:55:48 GMT