Job title: Education Officer, Level Nob At The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (unicef)
Job description: United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in a portion of the world’s hardest spots, to arrive at the world’s most distraught youngsters. To save their lives. To protect their privileges. To assist them with satisfying their latent capacity. Across 190 nations and domains, we work for each kid, all over the place, each day, to fabricate a superior world for everyone.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Officer, Level NOB
Job ID: 543487
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
Duration: 364 days
How would you be able to have an effect?
- Under the oversight of the Education Specialist, the Education Officer gives proficient specialized, functional and regulatory help all through the programming interaction for instruction programs/projects inside the Country Program from advancement wanting to conveyance of results, getting ready, executing, overseeing and carrying out an assortment of specialized and authoritative program errands to work with program improvement, execution, program progress checking, assessing and reporting.
Support to program Development and Planning:
- Contribute to the arrangement and refreshing of the circumstance investigation for the turn of events, plan and the executives of training related projects/projects. Examination and report on advancement patterns (monetary, social, wellbeing and so on) and information for use in program improvement, the board, observing, assessment and conveyance of results.
- Contribute to the turn of events and foundation of sectoral program objectives, destinations and techniques and results-based arranging through research, assortment, investigation and detailing of schooling and other related data for advancement arranging and objective setting.
- Provide specialized and regulatory help all through all phases of programming measures by executing and overseeing an assortment of specialized program exchanges, getting ready materials and documentations, and consenting to authoritative cycles and the executives frameworks, to help program arranging, results based arranging (RBM) and checking and assessment of results.
Program Management, Monitoring and Delivery of Results:
- Work intently and cooperatively with inner associates and accomplices to gather, dissect and share data on execution issues.
- Suggest arrangements on routine program execution and submit reports to caution fitting authorities and partners for more significant level mediation and additionally choices. Keep record of reports and appraisals for simple reference as well as to catch and standardize exercises learned.
- Participate in observing and assessment works out, program surveys and yearly sectoral audits with government and different partners and get ready minutes/provides details regarding results for follow up activity by higher administration and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on the utilization of sectoral program assets (monetary, regulatory and different resources), check consistence with supported designation, hierarchical guidelines, guidelines/systems and giver responsibilities, norms of responsibility and uprightness. Report on issues distinguished to guarantee ideal goal by the executives/partners. Circle back to irritating issues to guarantee resolution.
- Prepare draft contributions for program/contributor reporting
Technical and Operational Support to Program Implementation:
- Undertake field visits and studies and offer data with partners to survey advance and allude to important authorities for goal. Report on basic issues, bottlenecks and possible issues for opportune activity to accomplish results.
- Provide specialized and functional help to government partners, NGO accomplices, UN framework accomplices and other country office accomplices/givers on the application and comprehension of UNICEF arrangements, methodologies, cycles and best practices on training related issues to help program execution, tasks and conveyance of results.
Networking and Partnership Building:
- Build and support viable close working associations with government partners and public partners through dynamic sharing of data and information to work with program execution and fabricate limit of partners to accomplish and support results on schooling programmes.
- Draft correspondence and data materials for CO program support to advance mindfulness, set up associations and unions, and backing gathering pledges for instruction programmes.
- Research data on likely contributors and get ready asset activation materials and briefs for raising money and association improvement purposes.
Innovation, Knowledge Management and Capacity Building:
- Contribute to distinguishing, catching, blending, and sharing exercises learned for information improvement and limit improvement of stakeholders.
- Apply imaginative methodologies and elevate great practice to help the execution and conveyance of concrete and economical program results.
- Research and report on best and state of the art rehearses for advancement arranging of information items and systems.
- Participate as an asset individual in limit building drives to upgrade the capabilities of customers/stakeholders.
To Qualify as an Advocate For Every Child You will Have:
- A University Degree in one of the accompanying fields is required: Education, Psychology, Sociology or another significant specialized field required.
- A least of two years of expert involvement with program arranging, the executives, and additionally research in training is required.
- Experience working in an agricultural nation is profoundly desirable.
- Relevant experience in an UN framework office or association is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
For Every Child, You Demonstrate…
- UNICEF’s upsides of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA)
The UNICEF Competencies Required for this Post are:
- Builds and keeps up with partnerships
- Demonstrates mindfulness and moral awareness
- Drive to accomplish results
- Innovates and accepts change
- Manages uncertainty and complexity
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Works cooperatively with others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
- This is a public presents open on Nigerian nationals
- Only shortlisted competitors will be reached and advance to the following phase of the determination process.
- UNICEF is focused on variety and incorporation inside its labor force, and energizes all up-and-comers, independent of sex, identity, strict and ethnic foundations, incorporating people living with handicaps, to apply to turn into a piece of the organization.
- UNICEF has a zero-resilience strategy on lead that is incongruent with the points and goals of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual misuse and misuse, lewd behavior, maltreatment of power and segregation. UNICEF additionally holds fast to severe youngster shielding principles.
- All chose applicants will be relied upon to stick to these norms and standards and will thusly go through thorough reference and individual verifications. Personal investigations will incorporate the confirmation of scholarly credential(s) and work history. Chosen up-and-comers might be needed to give extra data to direct a foundation check.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 02:27:24 GMT