Job title: Driver, Katsina
Company: Management Sciences for Health
Job description: Job Description
- Drive project staff to exercises and meeting inside and outside of his base/location.
- Maintain precise and cutting-edge records identifying with singular vehicle use.
- Ensure all parts of vehicle strategy are being followed and upheld during your assignments.
- Inspect vehicle before movement to guarantee all liquids, tires, wipers, belts and so on are in acceptable working order.
- Signal any indication of need for upkeep or other issue with the vehicle to the Senior Operations and Procurement Specialist.
- Keep vehicle wellbeing log updated.
- Ensure the security of the vehicle when outside of the office.
- Ensure the wellbeing of all passengers.
- Submit all cost reports in an ideal way to bookkeeping, appropriately completed.
- Move project properties to areas where they might be needed.
- Ensure all security units, similar to terminate quencher, three-sided posted warning, medical aid pack, and so forth are in the vehicle.
- Ensure all travelers are all around situated with cross belts fastened.
- Ensure all wellbeing packs, similar to terminate douser, three-sided posted notice, emergency treatment pack, and so on are in the vehicle.
- Maintaining a Vehicle Log Book which records all development of the vehicle according to MSH procedures
- Any other obligation as might be doled out by the supervisor.
- 0 – 2 years related work insight with International associations in Nigeria.
- Sound judgment, non-forceful driving style and great correspondence skills.
- Good information on standard driving practices
- Good driving record.
- Ability to travel if required
- Mental programs for deciphering and reacting to occasions naturally; and inspirations which enact and direct safe conduct and expect problems
- Ability to put together and complete manual and routine errands as assigned
- Ability to perform at a satisfactory degree of control skill
MSH is an equivalent chance boss and won’t oppress any worker or candidate for work based on race, shading, sex, sexual direction, sex or sex personality, religion, ideology, citizenship, public beginning, age, veteran status, or incapacity disconnected to work prerequisites. MSH will make a confirmed move to guarantee that certified candidates are utilized and that representatives are treated regardless of their race, age, shading, religion, sex, sexual direction, sex personality, public beginning, veteran and handicap status. In consistence with U.S. Division of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has created and keeps a governmental policy regarding minorities in society program and plan.
Location: Katsina, Katsina State
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 00:39:12 GMT