Job title: Driver – Ihp Nigeria – Ebonyi At Palladium Group
Job description: Palladium is a worldwide innovator in the plan, improvement and conveyance of Positive Impact – the purposeful formation of suffering social and monetary worth. We work with establishments, financial backers, governments, companies, networks and common society to plan procedures and execute arrangements that produce enduring social, ecological and monetary benefits.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver – IHP Nigeria
Job ID: req11419
Location: Ebonyi, Nigeria
Level of exertion: Full-time
Reporting to: Operations Officer/Logistics Assistant
Duration: 3 years
Project Overview and Role
- IHP is an incorporated wellbeing program with an extended exertion with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to recognize and uphold fast scale-up of demonstrated intercessions through progress of administration conveyance and fortifying of wellbeing frameworks. It will center its help for administration conveyance in six intercession territories, family arranging, intestinal sickness, routine inoculation, sustenance, maternal/infant wellbeing, and therapy of youth pneumonia/diarrhea.
- The Driver is a full-time position to help the Nigeria Integrated Health Program staff in the protected vehicle of colleagues and conveyances. Under quick management of the Operations Officer/Logistics Assistant
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicles as coordinated, including moving staff to the field, performing pickups and conveyance errands; liable for routine vehicle support, including reviewing the vehicle; taking note of harm, scratches, breakdowns, or issues and detailing any shortcomings to senior driver; and guaranteeing vehicles are spotless, all around kept up, and street commendable at all times
- Compile trip reports for drivers and week after week log sheets and go into the fuel utilization report; measure month to month fuel asks for and unite fuel liquidations for office vehicles
- Ensures the drive wellbeing of self and travelers through legitimate travel conduct, for example, utilization of safety belt and other safe driving security protocols.
- Report any mishap included while driving task vehicle to the police and suitable specialists; guarantee vehicle has every one of the necessary structures prior to beginning a trip.
- Act as clerical specialist, when not driving.
- Performs whatever other obligations that might be appointed now and again by the supervisor.
The Driver ought to:
- Have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and where less, in any event ten (10) long periods of driving experience;
- Be ready to impart in English language;
- Have at least 5 years work insight in a comparable situation inside any trustworthy association or inside a global improvement undertaking will be an additional advantage;
- Have a comprehension of the mechanics of vehicles as this will be advantageous;
- Have certifiable information on Nigerian street organizations (with specific accentuation on Ebonyi and South eastern Nigeria)
- Have verifiable information on Nigerian driving codes and regulations
- Ability to drive and work long hours
- Familiar with the way of life of the area.
- Familiar with the nearby landscape and courses and react properly, in the event of emergency.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Igbo language will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 03:27:17 GMT