Job title: Driver – Ihp Nigeria – Ebonyi At Palladium Group
Job description: Palladium is a worldwide forerunner in the plan, improvement and conveyance of Positive Impact – the deliberate making of suffering social and financial worth. We work with establishments, financial backers, governments, enterprises, networks and common society to detail procedures and execute arrangements that produce enduring social, ecological and monetary benefits.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver – IHP Nigeria
Job ID: req11419
Location: Ebonyi, Nigeria
Level of exertion: Full-time
Reporting to: Operations Officer/Logistics Assistant
Duration: 3 years
Project Overview and Role
- IHP is an incorporated wellbeing program with an extended exertion with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to distinguish and uphold fast scale-up of demonstrated intercessions through progress of administration conveyance and reinforcing of wellbeing frameworks. It will center its help for administration conveyance in six mediation regions, family arranging, jungle fever, routine inoculation, nourishment, maternal/infant wellbeing, and treatment of youth pneumonia/diarrhea.
- The Driver is a full-time position to help the Nigeria Integrated Health Program staff in the protected vehicle of colleagues and conveyances. Under prompt management of the Operations Officer/Logistics Assistant
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicles as coordinated, including shipping staff to the field, performing pickups and conveyance undertakings; answerable for routine vehicle support, including investigating the vehicle; noticing harm, scratches, glitches, or issues and detailing any deficiencies to senior driver; and guaranteeing vehicles are perfect, all around kept up, and street commendable at all times
- Compile trip reports for drivers and week by week log sheets and go into the fuel utilization report; measure month to month fuel asks for and solidify fuel liquidations for office vehicles
- Ensures the drive wellbeing of self and travelers through legitimate travel conduct, for example, utilization of safety belt and other safe driving security protocols.
- Report any mishap included while driving venture vehicle to the police and fitting specialists; guarantee vehicle has every one of the necessary structures prior to beginning a trip.
- Act as clerical specialist, when not driving.
- Performs whatever other obligations that might be alloted now and again by the supervisor.
The Driver ought to:
- Have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and where less, at any rate ten (10) long stretches of driving experience;
- Be ready to impart in English language;
- Have at least 5 years work insight in a comparable situation inside any respectable association or inside a worldwide improvement task will be an additional advantage;
- Have a comprehension of the mechanics of vehicles as this will be advantageous;
- Have obvious information on Nigerian street organizations (with specific accentuation on Ebonyi and South eastern Nigeria)
- Have verifiable information on Nigerian driving codes and regulations
- Ability to drive and work long hours
- Familiar with the way of life of the area.
- Familiar with the nearby landscape and courses and react properly, in the event of emergency.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Igbo language will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 04:57:16 GMT