Job title: Driver – IHP Nigeria – Ebonyi
Company: The Palladium Group
Job description: Driver – IHP Nigeria – Ebonyi
About Palladium – Palladium is a worldwide forerunner in the plan, advancement and conveyance of Positive Impact – the purposeful making of suffering social and financial worth. We work with governments, organizations, and financial backers to settle the world’s most squeezing difficulties. With a group of in excess of 3,000 workers working in 90 or more nations and a worldwide organization of more than 35,000 specialists, we help improve economies, social orders and, above all, individuals’ lives.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – We invite applications from all segments of society and effectively urge variety to drive development, imagination, achievement and great practice. We decidedly welcome and try to guarantee we accomplish variety in our labor force; and that all work candidates and representatives get equivalent and reasonable treatment paying little mind to their experience or individual qualities. These include: (yet are not restricted to) financial foundation, age, race, sex character, religion, identity, sexual direction, inability, ethnicity, veteran, conjugal or Indigenous status.
Should you require any changes or facilities to be made because of a handicap or you are a neurodivergent individual or some other situation, if it’s not too much trouble, email our group at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding – We characterize Safeguarding as “the deterrent activity taken by Palladium to secure our kin, customers and the networks we work with from hurt”. We are focused on guaranteeing that all youngsters and grown-ups who come into contact with Palladium are treated with deference and are liberated from misuse. All effective competitors will be dependent upon an upgraded choice cycle including defending centered meetings and a thorough due ingenuity process.
Project Overview and Role:
IHP is a coordinated wellbeing program with an extended exertion with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to distinguish and uphold fast scale-up of demonstrated intercessions through progress of administration conveyance and fortifying of wellbeing frameworks. It will center its help for administration conveyance in six intercession zones, family arranging, intestinal sickness, routine inoculation, nourishment, maternal/infant wellbeing, and therapy of youth pneumonia/diarrhea.
The Driver is a full-time position to help the Nigeria Integrated Health Program staff in the protected vehicle of colleagues and conveyances. Under quick oversight of the Operations Officer/Logistics Assistant
Report to Operations Officer/Logistics Assistant
Duration: 3 years
Location: Ebonyi, Nigeria
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive vehicles as coordinated, including shipping staff to the field, performing pickups and conveyance undertakings; liable for routine vehicle upkeep, including examining the vehicle; noticing harm, scratches, breakdowns, or issues and revealing any flaws to senior driver; and guaranteeing vehicles are perfect, very much kept up, and street commendable at all times
- Compile trip reports for drivers and week after week log sheets and go into the fuel utilization report; measure month to month fuel asks for and unite fuel liquidations for office vehicles
- Ensures the drive wellbeing of self and travelers through legitimate travel conduct, for example, utilization of safety belt and other safe driving security protocols.
- Report any mishap included while driving task vehicle to the police and fitting specialists; guarantee vehicle has every one of the necessary structures prior to beginning a trip.
- Act as clerical specialist, when not driving.
- Performs whatever other obligations that might be alloted now and again by the supervisor
The Driver should:
- Have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and where less, in any event ten years of driving experience;
- Be ready to impart in English language;
- Have at least 5 years work insight in a comparable situation inside any respectable association or inside a global improvement venture will be an additional advantage;
- Have a comprehension of the mechanics of vehicles as this will be advantageous;
- Have obvious information on Nigerian street organizations (with specific accentuation on Ebonyi and South eastern Nigeria)
- Have verifiable information on Nigerian driving codes and regulations
- Ability to drive and work long hours
- Familiar with the way of life of the area.
- Familiar with the nearby territory and courses and react properly, if there should be an occurrence of emergency.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Igbo language will be an additional advantage
Job date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 22:08:03 GMT