Job title: Driver At The Norwegian Refugee Council (nrc)
Job description: The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-administrative, compassionate association with 60 years of involvement with assisting with making a more secure and more noble life for evacuees and inside uprooted individuals. NRC advocates for the privileges of uprooted populaces and offers help inside the asylum, crisis food security, and water, sterilization and cleanliness sectors.
We are selecting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Job Identification: 2084
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Administration
Role and Responsibilities
- The Driver is answerable for shipping NRC staff, guests, archives and merchandise/materials to assigned objections authoritatively endorsed inside a space, country or other location.
Generic Responsibilities (max 10)
- Transport NRC staff, guests, records and products/materials to endorsed destinations
- Ensure the wellbeing and security of the travelers, the products and the vehicle
- Immediately report mishaps, breakdowns and requirements of fix and general upkeep/administration to the armada officer
- Respect the neighborhood traffic guidelines and the NRC calculated/vehicle strategies at all times
- Maintain the logbook for all trips
- Maintain the vehicle in legitimate working condition consistently, including keeping the vehicle clean, guaranteeing sufficient fuel, checking the specialized state etc.
- In contact with the armada official, orchestrate fixes and servicing
- Ensure the alloted vehicle has every one of the essential archives and equipment
- Provide strategic help during trainings and workshops.
- Transport NRC staff, guests, archives and merchandise/materials to assigned destinations
- Ensure the security and security of the travelers, the products and the vehicle
- Ensure vehicle is in every case spotless and in appropriate condition.
- Drive NRC vehicles to pick or drop representatives at their assigned obligation regions inside and in some cases outside Borno State
- Deliver Important archives to required objections as directed.
- Ensure that all conveyances have been marked and conveyed to the right recipient
- Perform preventive and ordinary upkeep on NRC vehicle
- Convey NRC staffs on tasks all through the workplace to their ideal destinations
- Pick up and drop off NRC staffs and accomplices from the air terminal to their destinations
- Chart the most ideal course to save time
- Update the workplace on the situation with the vehicle specifics for ideal enrollments and renewals.
- All programmes.
- All support functions.
- Generic proficient abilities for this position:
- Previous experience from functioning as a driver or administration support staff
- At least SSCE (WASSCE or NECO) instructive capability is required
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience from working in intricate and unstable settings preferred
- Fluency in English and Hausa, both composed and verbal.
- Context related abilities, information and experience:
- Good fundamental math skills.
- Defensive driving skills.
- Experience in taking care of high profiled vehicles, for example, SUV and twofold taxi pick-up.
- Ability to settle on great and fast choice on the wheel.
- Behavioural Competencies (max 6):
- Adaptable and adapting to change
- Managing resources
- Handling uncertain environments
- A better than average of humor is an asset
- All representatives of the Norwegian Refugee Council ought to have the option to cling to our Code of Conduct and the four hierarchical qualities: Dedicated, imaginative, comprehensive and accountable.
The worker will be responsible for the duties and the abilities, as per the NRC Performance Management Manual. The accompanying reports will be utilized for execution audits:
- The Job Description
- The singular Work-and Professional Development Plan
- The Competency Framework
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Location: Yola, Adamawa State
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 01:41:15 GMT