Website Check the title
Company: Check the title
Job description: DreamWorks is a leading Sales and distribution of Computing, ICT and Lifestyle products (Home & Office Electronic Appliances) with presence across Nigeria and Abroad. We have continuously made huge success in physical expansions, strategically positioning ourselves across Nigeria and Abroad. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Lawyer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant (EA) to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be responsible for the management and administration of the MD/CEO’s office.
- S/he is to support in ensuring that the policies and procedures of the organization are fully complied with in collaboration with other team members.
- S/he will manage the physical and electronic documents by maintaining documentation, filing systems, and a contact database.
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Maintained and update databases and tracking systems
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records and performing minor accounting duties where applicable.
- Assist in travel arrangements logistics, expense reports, and all items to ensure a successful trip.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Answering phones and routing calls to the MD/CEO.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Responding to MD visitors and deciding whether or not they should be able to meet with him.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming, emails, and other correspondence that belong to MD/CEO.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Three (3) year of experience as a executive assistant/lawyer
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
- Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and scheduling software.
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to Think Strategically
- Able to cope well when under pressure from competing priorities, unpredictable requests and
- Great at staying calm and diplomatic under intense pressure.
- Able to manage own time and priorities work to ensure deadlines are met and targets achieved, and take personal responsibility for own work and actions.
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal and both oral and written communication skills
- Experience in planning and coordinating training/meetings.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Creative and takes initiative.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Good motivator of others
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
- Self-motivated person able to work with minimum supervision
- Effective team player.
- Internal: All staff
- External: Service providers, Partners, Government Agencies, Board Members, and other stakeholders.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- HMO & PENSION
- A unique experience in a structured environment.
- Quality Learning and Growth.
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
N150,000 – N200,000 Gross / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th April, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 150000 – 200000 per month
Job date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:30:14 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!