Job title: Dispatch Rider Job at Hush’D Makeover
Company: Hush’D Makeover
Job description: Hush’D Makeover Limited – We have faith in quality and that is the thing that makes us one of a kind among others. With a gathering of experienced and astounding restorative botanist situated in Nigeria and African nations, we guarantee first class item quality and guarantee what they do. Our skincare range is an imaginative blend of the greatest quality fixings, made particularly to keep your skin energetic and immaculate. After over 5 years of examination, the ideal mix was detailed which gives you impeccable wonderful skin, levels your skin tones, eliminates flaws, eases up, improves and eliminates imperfection
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the conveyance and getting of client orders and returns in an opportune and safe manner.
- Ensure appropriate utilization of the Hush’D cruisers just as adherence to support schedules.
- Assist with getting obtained things for the office.
- Provide updates to clients about their bundles for conveyance. Relate with all Customers in a considerate manner.
- Adhere to Hush’D set down coordinations/conveyance processes.
- Load, tally things and confirm their substance at the mark of conveyance or pickup.
- Ride organization’s bike in a protected way, hold fast to upkeep plans and guarantee wellbeing of bike documents.
- Carry out day by day examination on the overall state of appointed cruiser and appropriately lock bike when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Updating the Rider’s Logbook consistently with the necessary information.
- Ensure that alloted bike archives/specifics are refreshed and valid.
- Ensure that the bike is cleaned regularly or when the need arises.
- Carrying out other functional help obligations on an impromptu premise as needed
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 3 years of involvement as a Dispatch Rider
- Senior School Leaving Certificate (WAEC, NECO)
- Individual should have a substantial bike rider’s license
- Excellent information on all Lagos street routes.
- Must have great education and numeracy abilities for conveyance and keeping cost records.
- Exceptional Customer Service competence.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to ride motorbike professionally
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work with practically zero supervision
- Ability to follow instructions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 06:55:08 GMT