Altara Credit Limited
Job title: Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
Company: Altara Credit Limited
Job description: Altara Credit Limited (Altara) is a Nigerian buyer and business administrations adventure. Our fundamental belief recommendation is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary consideration. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our introduction administration is “purchase currently, pay later” where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors buy an assortment of items and hardware for their homes and organizations yet rather than covering the items forthright, pay a modest quantity over time.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Direct Sales Agent
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The essential focal point of this position is to produce income, drive channel entrance and further develop brand perceivability for the Company
. * Participate in all gatherings and preparing as required.
- Carry out different expectations as relegated by Team lead.
- Sourcing for conceivable clients.
- Manage the deals of items in an expert manner.
- Create mindfulness for the organization’s products.
- Administer and guarantee consistence to all deal objectives.
- Monitor all client inquiries and guarantee opportune reaction to all issues.
- Coordinate with clients and give different organization plans and benefits and point by point quote for all necessary information.
- Document and keep up with all records of deals exercises and give refreshes according to requirement.
- Ensure ideal usage of all business apparatuses and resources.
- Achieving the allocated focus as far as deals and revenue.
- Strictly follow consistence strategy and guarantee all organization and specialty unit strategies, methodology and cycles are followed.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline.
- Proven experience as deals specialist, business advancement or comparative role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to handle improvement.
- Great relational skills
- Strong relational abilities, both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills.
- Numeracy and logical ability.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Influencing and exchange skills.
- Team work.
- Business and business acumen.
- Persuasion skills.
- Driven and ambitious.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple application will be excluded.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Sun, 09 May 2021 07:22:39 GMT