Altara Credit Limited
Job title: Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
Company: Altara Credit Limited
Job description: Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”) is a Nigerian buyer and business administrations adventure. Our guiding principle recommendation is to work on the personal satisfaction for the normal Nigerian by driving monetary incorporation. Altara is based on serving the underbanked and the in any case monetarily excluded.
Our introduction administration is “purchase currently, pay later” where we permit formal and casual area laborers, and SME proprietors buy an assortment of items and gear for their homes and organizations however rather than covering the items forthright, pay a limited quantity over the long run. We additionally sell cash advances with a little interest
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Direct Sales Agent
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The essential focal point of this position is to create income, drive channel entrance and further develop brand perceivability for the Company.
- Ensure ideal usage of all business apparatuses and resources.
- Achieving the doled out focus as far as deals and revenue.
- Sourcing for conceivable clients.
- Manage the deals of items in an expert manner.
- Create mindfulness for the organization’s products.
- Administer and guarantee consistence to all deal objectives.
- Monitor all client inquiries and guarantee convenient reaction to all issues.
- Coordinate with clients and give different organization plans and administrations and detail quote for all necessary information.
- Document and keep up with all records of deals exercises and give refreshes according to requirement.
- Strictly follow consistence strategy and guarantee all organization and specialty unit approaches, methods and cycles are followed.
- Participate in all gatherings and trainings as required.
- Carry out different expectations as appointed by Team lead.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as deals specialist, business improvement or comparative job is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to handle improvement
- Great relational skills
- Strong relational abilities, both verbal and written.
- Good client assistance and Interpersonal skills
- Influencing and exchange skills
- Business and business acumen
- Good oral and composed correspondence skills
- Numeracy and insightful ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Intelligent Product Knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 01:12:42 GMT