Job title: Digital Marketing Crusade Assistant At Sdsd Nigeria
Job description: SDSD provides software platform and application evolution services to the maritime industry. We back up maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Hellenic Republic, Republic of Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, Republic of India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Crusade Assistant
Location: Ota, Ogun
Work Type: Total-time
- The Digital Marketing Campaigns Assistant will written report direct to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programmes targeting key segments in EMEA and Asia-Pac.
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns to see strategic objectives.
- Assist with the evolution of value propositions and messaging for key segments.
- Plan and execute communications via email and social media.
- Write and proofread marketing re-create for online, presentations and brochures.
- Create creative content including videos.
- Create and implement re-create on spider web pages using WordPress, ensuring optimisation.
- Monitor cause performance and usage insights to build to a greater extent effective campaigns.
- Monitor and written report on competitor activity.
- Maintain and update the client and prospect databases
Fundamental Requirements / Skills
- Educated to Level level with at to the lowest degree 2 years experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Plan/Photoshop skills are fundamental.
- WordPress CMS knowledge is fundamental.
- Automated email marketing tools e.g. Mailchimp.
- B2B Copywriting skills, with a keen oculus for particular.
- Familiar with Google Analytics or a similar analytics tool.
- Experience of managing B2B social media channels.
- Experience of cause reporting and analysis (must have excel experience).
- ROI-focused, pro-active and data-driven.
- Bold and with a creative mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the post.
Location: Ota, Ogun Province
Job date: combine, 26 May 2021 00:40:06 GMT