Job title: Deputy Meal Manager At Premiere Urgence Internationale (pui)
Job description: Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-legislative, non-benefit, non-political and non-strict global guide association. Our groups are focused on supporting regular folks’ survivors of underestimation and prohibition, or hit by cataclysmic events, wars and monetary implodes, by noting their basic requirements. Our point is to give crisis alleviation to evacuated individuals to assist them with recuperating their pride and recover self-sufficiency.
PUI has been executing philanthropic exercises in Nigeria since April 2016, supporting populace with food security, sustenance, wellbeing and assurance project in Maiduguri and Borno State.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy MEAL Manager
Locations: Monguno, Borno
Open to: Nigeria Nationals Only (Male/Female)
- Under the oversight of the Field Coordinator, the Deputy MEAL Manager will support and help the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Manager in the plan, execution and oversight of PUI’s MEAL exercises in the field and work intimately with the distinctive program groups, in the assortment and documentation of MEAL data exuding from program implementation.
- The Deputy MEAL Manager will likewise uphold the MEAL Manager in the preparation of program and MEAL groups on the utilization of MEAL devices and quantitative and subjective procedures and in the execution of the observing cycles and conventions remembering support for program evaluations, studies and evaluations.
- He/she will help the MEAL Manager in gathering data to expand on PUI’s institutional information and produce capitalization reports for PUI.
Responsabilities and Tasks
Implementation and Supervision of M&E Activities:
- Support the MEAL Manager in Designing and overseeing Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning frameworks through offering excellent specialized help to Program and MEAL teams
- Actively partake in the advancement of undertaking legitimate structures to guarantee destinations are unmistakably built and markers are SMART and react to exercises (measure), results (yields) and explicit targets (outcome)
- Support the MEAL administrator in keeping up with and refreshing the Global M&E Plan for on-going projects and new projects, including time period of exercises, information assortment philosophy, apparatuses to be utilized and anticipated delivery
- Support the MEAL Manager in planning and routinely refreshing venture M&E rules and instruments and in Building the limit of program groups to utilize the devices including overview configuration, examining, information examination, and reporting
- Support the MEAL Manager in planning and doing MEAL studies including PDMs, assessments, baselines and different evaluations identified with PUI projects
- Verify information quality issues preceding imparting to MEAL Manager
- Manage the KOBO stage for the mission and aiding the carry out of portable information assortment inside the mission to incorporate preparing, investigating and backing for the utilization of KOBO in the field
- Conduct normal MEAL field visits to evaluate information assortment and quality control exercises including the use of MEAL devices and aid the readiness of month to month/quarterly reports to givers and PUI headquarters
- Support the MEAL Manager in distinguishing bottlenecks in the MEAL frameworks and suggest fitting arrangements and guarantee follow-through
- Support the MEAL director in close coordination with program groups to guarantee the development of projects indicators
Learning and Institutional Building:
- Support the MEAL Manager in recognizing, archiving and imparting to contributors, accomplices and recipients exercises learned and best works on, including examples of overcoming adversity that have suggestions for refinement of best automatic practices
- Support the MEAL Manager in guaranteeing that exercises learned and proposals in all specialized areas are tended to in the plan of new tasks and talked about during project arranging gatherings and during intermittent program audits and at last took care of into current work and future proposition development
- Capitalize on exercises learnt joined with field insight to give commitments and input during the plan periods of field devices, assessments, studies and assessments
- Participate effectively in group studios and exercises learnt seminars
Internal and External Reporting:
- Regularly update the MEAL Manager and program supervisors on accomplishments and difficulties experienced by his/her teams
- Ensure that all information gathered goes through an information cleaning and approval processes
- Consolidate reports that orchestrate and synchronize beginning key discovering (needs) and results (yields/outcomes)
Communication and Follow up:
- When mentioned by his/her line chief, react to recipients’ questions with acceptable information on pertinent data when approached
- Respond to any solicitations inside PUI that may require an elective specialized strategy or plan of action
- Represent PUI on the field and with recipients by giving data on administrations given by PUI or something else, alluding cases/necessities to suitable accomplices and sectors.
- Represent PUI and the MEAL office in interior and outside gatherings, trainings, studios, working gatherings, and benefactor visits.
- Ensure consistent correspondence with PUI program groups to have a top to bottom comprehension of PUI programs activities
- Attend inner/outer gatherings to get or introduce refreshes for or on demand by the MEAL Manager
Logistics and Administration:
- Perform regulatory help exercises for the MEAL Manager including, yet not restricted to, planning of gatherings, recording of minutes, verbal and composed translation
- Ensure the development and the appropriate utilization of materials and devices identified with MEAL activities
- Manage the inventory of materials to the field locales in a joint effort with coordinations department
- Participate in the enrollment interaction of the staffs under his/her direct supervision.
- Support the staff under his/her immediate administration in the satisfaction of their duties
- Report to his/her line supervisor issues and additionally worries on specialized issues
- Provide preparing to the MEAL group on the MEAL segments to assemble their capacities
- Solve group clashes, if any happens among the team
- Ensure group working among his/her team
- Conduct evaluations like clockwork for the staffs under his/her supervision
- The errands and obligations characterized part of this expected set of responsibilities are non-thorough and can advance contingent upon the undertaking’s requirements. The worker could be mentioned to perform different errands as his/her line supervisor might judge necessary.
Priorities of the Department:
- Ensure the execution of dinner exercises for the accomplishment of results revered in the worldwide supper plan in a joint effort with the recipients, accomplices and venture teams
- Provision of superior grade and precise subjective and quantitative information as indicated by outside and inside deadlines
- Support the feast division to accomplish its essential objectives through a periodic endeavor of extra exercises that add to the general capacity of PUI to accomplish its expressed outputs
- Ensure a hearty supper framework is set up so the execution of the tasks is of a great and responsible to recipients, accomplices and donors
- Ensure a vigorous and proficient responsibility instrument is in place
- Ensure excellent information examination from numerous sources and the production of top notch data products
- At least a Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Demography, Sociology, Research or a numeracy discipline.
- At least three (3) a long time’s involvement with comparative field with NGOs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good logical and composing skills,demonstrate readiness to work on own insight and abilities by effectively partaking in any instructional meetings and limit building activities
- Knowledge of the MS office programming (counting Word, Excel, Outlook) and a decent comprehension of information investigation bundles like SPSS, Power BI, etc.
- Fluent in Hausa and English and Kanuri appreciated.
- Strong information and involvement with the utilization of ODK, KOBO, and CommCare stage and portable information collection
- Strong preparing/limit building skills
- Interest in working in the philanthropic sector
- Result oriented
- Well coordinated and mindful of details
- Ability to work inside a team
- Conflict goal and tact experience
- Ability to break down and recommend improvements
- Autonomy, lack of bias, hard working
- Able to oversee pressure and pressure
- Team management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to:
Location: Monguno, Borno State
Job date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 01:23:19 GMT