Job title: Deputy Director – Technical At Fhi 360
Job description: FHI 360 is a not-for-profit human advancement association committed to improving lives in enduring manners by progressing incorporated, privately determined arrangements. Our staff remembers specialists for wellbeing, instruction, sustenance, climate, financial turn of events, common society, sexual orientation, youth, exploration and innovation – making an extraordinary blend of capacities to address the present interrelated improvement challenges. FHI 360 serves in excess of 70 nations and all U.S. states and territories.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director – Technical
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Supervisor: State Director
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Deputy Director-Technical gives administration and specialized help to the state office group in the space of PMTCT, clinical consideration/ART and regenerative health.
- S/he drives the plan and organizes administrations expected to execute excellent consideration PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and conceptive wellbeing/family arranging administrations (RH/FP) both at office and local area settings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the State Director to give specialized authority and specialized help identified with clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning procedures and approaches at the office level.
- With the State Director and Sate Cluster Leads, organize the plan and execution of HIV clinical consideration/ART, PMTCT, conceptive wellbeing/family arranging methodologies in field-level undertakings and programs.
- Provide specialized help with HIV/AIDS clinical administration and PMTCT limit working to field programs.
- Develop rules, instruments and proposals identified with the execution, assessment of clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT and RH/FP.
- Contribute to advancement of exercises gained from projects and tasks identified with clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, RH/FP and apply these exercises to adjust existing and improve the plan of new programs.
- Represent FHI/Nigeria to givers and government authorities on issues of clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT and RH/FP.
- Remain educated on flow programs in the field of clinical administration of HIV/AIDS and related advancement field by looking into momentum writing and stay caution to any ramifications of such experience and examination for office activities.
- Provide specialized help with non-ART clinical consideration including the administration of artful diseases (OI) and Palliative consideration limit working to field programs.
- Develop idea papers and exploration papers to improve and additionally expand existing investigations in the administration of HIV/AIDS activities.
- Perform different obligations as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- MB.BS/MD or comparable Degree with 5 to 7 years significant involvement in at any rate 5 years reformist experience working in the wellbeing or advancement field in Nigeria.
- A least of 5 years experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS particularly with ARV program.
- Possession of a MPH or post advanced education in a connected field is required.
- Proven experience in project improvement, arranging and working with specialized training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public area wellbeing framework and NGOs and CBOs is profoundly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of wellbeing and improvement programs in non-industrial nations by and large and Nigeria specifically.
- Clinical the executives and preparing experience and capacity to see full scope of issues around the clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, including arrangement of ART.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting, including government and non-government settings.
- Sensitivity to social contrasts and comprehension of the social, political and moral issues encompassing HIV infections.
- Ability to cooperate with other people and to create and keep up similarity among project staff, subcontractors, advisors and beneficiaries of assistance.
- Ability to address FHI/Nigeria to contributors, government authorities and the NGO community.
- Ability to oversee tight cutoff times and convey high volumes of work with negligible supervision.
- High level of capability in composed and communicated in English correspondence, remembering show and preparing skills.
- Proven capacity for managing staff.
- Well-created PC skills.
- Ability to go inside Nigeria 25% time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to:
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Job date: Fri, 07 May 2021 04:51:34 GMT