Job title: Data Analyst At Fountline Telecommunications
Job description: Fountline Telecommunications is an association that gives voice transmission administrations, overseeing, directing and giving specialized counsel on broadcast communications frameworks. Getting input, distinguishing clients’ necessities, prerequisites and assembling existing innovation to meet their rules. It was established by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its situated inside Kaduna metropolis.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing ace information, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing clients and client roles.
- Provide quality confirmation of imported information, working with quality affirmation investigators if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of information sets.
- Processing classified information and data as per guidelines.
- Helping foster reports and analysis.
- Managing and planning the detailing climate, including information sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the information stockroom in recognizing and overhauling revealing requirements.
- Supporting drives for information uprightness and normalization.
- Assessing tests and carrying out new or redesigned programming and helping with key choices on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or various systems.
- Troubleshooting the announcing data set climate and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-clients on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing specialized aptitude in information stockpiling structures, information mining, and information cleansing.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree from a certify college or school in Computer Science.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Work experience as an information examiner or in a connected field.
- Ability to work with partners to evaluate possible risks.
- Ability to dissect existing devices and data sets and give programming arrangement recommendations.
- Ability to make an interpretation of business prerequisites into non-specialized, lay terms.
- High-level involvement with techniques and cycles for overseeing enormous scope databases.
- Demonstrated experience in taking care of huge informational collections and social databases.
- Understanding of tending to and metadata standards.
- High-level composed and verbal correspondence skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV in PDF organization to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Zaria, Kaduna State
Job date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 06:04:35 GMT