Job title: Customer Service Representatives Job at GIG Logistics
Company: GIG Logistics
Job description: At GIG Logistics we pride ourselves similar to Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Established in 2012, we have a place with a recognized class of coordinations organizations with a make characterized market way across Africa.
We are extending quickly with scores of neighborhood offices in Nigeria, Ghana, and the United States of America, and we are looking for committed experts to help us continue to develop. On the off chance that you trust you have the stuff to fabricate a World Class Organization and prepared to work at it
. We need you!
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representatives
Job Locations: Anambra, Delta, Edo and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer administration delegates assist clients with objections and questions, give clients data about items and administrations, take requests, and cycle returns.
- By assisting clients with understanding the help and addressing inquiries regarding their reservations, they are once in a while seen as having a job in sales.
- Knowing our items all around so you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, structures, applications, and requests.
- Maintaining a positive, sympathetic and proficient mentality toward clients at all times.
- Responding expeditiously to client inquiries.
- Communicating with clients through different channels.
- Acknowledging and settling client complaints.
- Keeping records of client communications, exchanges, remarks and complaints.
- Communicating and planning with associates as necessary.
- Providing criticism on the effectiveness of the client support process.
- Managing a group of junior client care representatives.
- Ensure consumer loyalty and give proficient client support.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any field of study.
- 1 year in Customer Service Jobs
- Experience and abilities requirements:
- Ability to remain quiet when clients are pushed or upset.
- Comfortable utilizing computers.
- Experience working with client support.
- 20 to 40 hours out of every week for low maintenance workers
N80,000 – N150,000 (Monthly).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their Curriculum Vitae to: utilizing the work title and current area as the subject of the mail (e.g Customer Service Representative/Asaba) as the subject of the email.
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 00:36:58 GMT