Job title: Customer Service Managers At Basic Consumers Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited
Job description: Basic Consumers Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited – A 16 year old organization with demonstrated history. BC KASH is viewed as the second biggest co-usable society with in excess of 2 million dynamic individuals. lifting each lifted hands through monetary instruments (advance) is our mission.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an accomplished Customer Service Manager to give amazing client assistance and to advance this thought all through the organisation.
- The objective is to keep the office running in a proficient and beneficial way, to expand consumer loyalty, reliability and maintenance and to meet their expectations.
- Improve client assistance experience, make drew in clients and work with natural growth
- ensure deals development through clients fulfillment and marketing
- Take responsibility for issues and finish issues to resolution
- Set a reasonable mission and convey methodologies centered towards that mission
- Develop administration systems, arrangements and standards
- Keep precise records and archive client support activities and discussions
- Analyse insights and gather exact reports
- Recruit, tutor and foster client assistance specialists and sustain a climate where they can dominate through consolation and empowerment
- Keep in front of industry’s turns of events and apply best practices to spaces of improvement
- Control assets and use resources for accomplish subjective and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and deal with the endorsed budget
- Maintain a deliberate work process as per priorities
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Experience in giving client support support
- Excellent information on administration strategies and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working information on client support programming, data sets and tools
- Awareness of industry’s most recent innovation patterns and applications
- Ability to think deliberately and to lead
- Strong customer confronting and correspondence skills
- Advanced investigating and performing various tasks skills
- Customer administration orientation
N45,000 – N60,000/month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to advance scaned duplicates of their CV/Resume and Credentials to: utilizing the “Occupation title” as subject of the email.
Expected salary: 45000 – 60000 every month
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
Job date: Wed, 05 May 2021 23:05:25 GMT