PWAN HOMES LIMITED
Job title: Customer Relations Officer Job at PWAN HOMES LIMITED
Company: PWAN HOMES LIMITED
Job description: PWAN-Prime Investments and Properties Limited is a Real Estate Marketing and Development Company; giving our customers the best reasonable land choices (both business and private properties) in Africa. Our story is past what we do yet about what drives us as an organization. That drive is our vision to make house buying dream a reality for whatever number individuals as could be allowed and our central goal to find reasonable grounds in quick creating regions; buy them in mass and make them accessible to clients.
Since commencement in 2017, that drive has gained notoriety for administration conveyance, fostering our territories as adjusted homes; giving running water; power; seepage; cleared streets and security. Consequently, the certainty that the properties we give ensure exceptional yield on speculation. Strangely, we developed from the vision of our parent body, PWAN Homes; and were joined on November 28, 2017. We are the 6th business office to unfurl from the PWAN Group
Our properties are spread across the league with an actual presence in Lagos state, Ogun State, Enugu State, Owerri in Imo State, Uyo in Akwa Ibom State, Calabar in Cross River State and Asaba in Delta State. Welcome to our reality as our group of productive and committed realtors guide you through your venture journey.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Relations Officer
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage approaching telephone calls
- Identify and survey clients’ necessities to accomplish satisfaction
- Provide precise, legitimate and complete data by utilizing the right techniques/tools
- Handle client protests, give proper arrangements and choices inside as far as possible; follow up to guarantee resolution
- Keep records of client associations, measure client records and document documents
- Follow correspondence strategies, rules and policies
- Take the additional mile to draw in customers.
- Candidates ought to have a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proven client assistance experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong telephone contact taking care of abilities and dynamic listening
- Customer direction and capacity to adjust/react to various kinds of characters
- Excellent correspondence and show skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, focus on, and oversee time effectively
- Smart, youthful and beautiful.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit your CV in person at:
23A Sura Mogaji Street,
Off Coker Road,
Ilupeju, Lagos State.
Job date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 00:16:22 GMT