Job title: Customer Experience Agent At Maersk Nigeria
Job description: Maersk is an incorporated compartment coordinations organization attempting to associate and improve on its client’s stockpile chains. As the worldwide forerunner in transportation benefits, the organization works in 130 nations and utilizes about 70,000 individuals. With basic start to finish offering of items and computerized administrations, consistent client commitment and a better end-than end conveyance organization, Maersk empowers its clients to exchange and develop by shipping products anyplace – everywhere on the world.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Agent
Category: Customer Service
- Maersk Nigeria is right now hoping to enlist a Customer Experience Agent to join our group in Lagos.
He/she will be dependable to:
- Ensures that all import/trade prerequisites are kept up to guarantee the convenient flight of import/send out load according to support conveyance requirements
- Reports day by day developments, administration disappointment issues and different difficulties to Team Lead
- Provide proactive help to possess clients across all the assistance channels
- Coordinate inland conveyance processes
- Ensure that as an organization Maersk consistently maintains the legal requirements.
- Maintains information respectability through exact data sources/updates to all connected systems
- Demonstrate ceaseless improvement in diminishing client endeavors through cooperation and information driven approach
- Identify and give promotion to strategies and measures to drive inland , situating and capacity costs down
- Actively own the development on sea booking and L&S documents to guarantee we convey as guaranteed and proactively update clients on deviations.
- The fundamental obligation of the position is to guarantee a smooth activity/administration conveyance of all shipments
- Ensure that clients are day by day refreshed on the situation with their cargo.
- Follow neighborhood Customer Experience methods which are in accordance with worldwide SOP.
- Daily TrakIT Updates to guarantee we have a record of the shipment status
- Use assigned frameworks as the day by day tools.
- Keep close track of customer shipments and guarantee you act as per the marked agreements and SOPs. Impart non-conformance of administration and information quality.
- Regular receipt of shows and guarantee that documentation and railing/shipping of holders is done in time.
- Receipt of Shipping directions arrange booking with documentation
- Coordinate the situating of trucks for stacking and dispatch of stacked and very much fixed trucks to Mombasa with full documentation.
- Coordinate preparing of CHB for the two Exports and Imports either with Vendor or Internally.
- Ensure operational efficiencies are brought to the consideration of the conveyance Manager and incorporated.
- Ensure that client care is of the greatest standard
Cost Leadership and Transparency:
- Reach the best advanced activity for most extreme expense saving.
- Liaise with Sales and CX to guarantee all expenses are effectively caught and recuperated from Customer
- Identify and report expected dangers and issues while executing worldwide conveyance SOP
- Maintain day by day activity correspondence with inner and outer clients, including request approval and acceptance.
- Meet consumer loyalty’s per client assistance’s instruction
- Ensure all inquiries identified with conveyance from inside and outside parties are gone to rapidly and properly.
- Respond to all enquiries through email, letter or phone in an opportune way no later than 24 hours after receipt.
- Be prompt to work and all business appointments.
- Ensure that the Maersk Line vision and basic beliefs control you.
- Make ideas for enhancements in all issue inside your space of responsibility
- Actively partake during the time spent understanding the connection and participation between all segments and divisions, and by and by utilize this information to add to smooth day by day tasks
- Daily work request dispatch statistics.
- Timely report framework mistake or different issues and take record.
We are Looking For
- International Shipping, transportation Planning, Logistics the board, Customer Service, Communication, Sales and Leadership skills.
- Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).
- Fluent English. Composing/Speaking.
- At Maersk, you’ll be important for a worldwide group persuaded by getting food and wares to individuals each side of the world.
- We do this through close associations with our esteemed clients, who exchange everything from fish and natural products, to garments, hardware and vehicles! Regardless of our job in the Region our ultimate objective is to improve on the existences of our customers.
- This is done through consistent cycles, top tier advanced arrangements, and incredible client assistance! Thus, we offer:
- Results orientation
- Improved business and authority capabilities
- Interaction inside more extensive Area for best work on sharing
- Creating network inside the worldwide organization
- Understand market and client drivers
- Improve comprehension of how best to create benefit for Maersk
- Moreover, you will grow your client arrange and enhance your market and item information while upgrading the Maersk’s administrative role and adding to the ceaseless accomplishment of the Maersk Nigeria organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to:
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 05:43:23 GMT