Website Check the title
Company: Check the title
Job description: Invent Media – Incorporated in 1992, Invent Media is strategically positioned as a one-stop shop for advertisers’ out-of-home advertising solutions company with avalanche of products that offer clients enormous reach and true engagement with their key audiences. This is possible through our various innovative and pace-setting products available pan-Nigeria and in major West African countries.
At Invent Media, we are the custodians of small, large, interactive and iconic out-of-home structures which offer high impact solutions to reach your audience demographic. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Preparing financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts on a regular basis.
- Overseeing the other finance staff, and the financial analysts.
- Ensuring that every expense is properly documented.
- Ensuring that the books of accounts are compiled every end of the month and end of every financial year.
- Working with staff in the accounts department in determining the level of profitability of the company within a specified time.
- Ensuring that there is fiscal responsibility within the firm’s operations.
- Responsible for the budgetary control.
- Corresponds with the senior management regarding any financial decisions that are made.
- Dealing with internal and external audits.
- Taking part in strategic planning and execution of such processes.
- Supervise factory accounting and financial controls.
- Providing inputs to Management on key efficiency areas.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Factory payroll computation, analysis and reporting for management information.
- Factory operating cost analysis, apex analysis, project accounting.
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- Possession of a professional qualification like ACCA or ICAN.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the management of financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice.
N400,000 – N500,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 400000 – 500000 per month
Job date: Sat, 06 May 2023 06:37:02 GMT
APPLY FOR THE JOB NOW!!!!