Job title: Cooperazione Internazionale Recruitment for Project Manager/Consortium Coordinator
Company: Cooperazione Internazionale
Job description: COOPI – Cooperazione Internazionale is an Italian helpful non-administrative association established in Milan in 1965. COOPI intends to help the world’s most unfortunate to work on their admittance to medical services, food, and monetary security, and to beat their unique weakness to wars, common contentions and normal disasters.
COOPI began its tasks in North-East Nigeria in July 2014 and its mediations direct assista to the IDPs and host networks, through a multi-sectorial program covering Disaster Risk Reduction, Food Security, Social assurance, Early Recovery and Livelihoods, Nutrition and Child Protection intercessions. COOPI’s ability to react to the philanthropic circumstance in the nation is affirmed by its involvement with giving compassionate guide in excess of 28 different Countries all throughout the Planet, in more than 55 years of operations.
COOPI is right now present in Yobe, Borno states in Northeast and Sokoto state in Northwest
. In Northeast, COOPI’s intercession regions are situated in Jakusko, Geidem, Yunusari and Damaturu LGAs and in Kaga LGA of Borno State.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager/Consortium Coordinator – Child Protection
Job Location: Yobe State, Damaturu as principle Base Office, with incessant day by day excursions to Gashua and other field areas Yobe,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Within the extent of COOPI’s Child Protection project, Protection Project Manager will be liable for the general exercises’ arranging, execution and announcing of the ventures he/she is straightforwardly relegated to, and of the oversight of the multitude of different undertakings and of the Field Base office coordinations, HR, monetary and by and large functioning.
- The undertaking’s exercises are carried out in Damaturu, Gujba, Bade, Geidam and Yunusari LGAs, focusing on kids in danger and Unaccompanied and Separated Children (UASCs) inside the IDP and host networks of those objective LGAs in Yobe state.
- The project incorporates enlistment, case the board, administration arrangement, references and limit working of government and local area stakeholders.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
Under the immediate oversight of the Program Coordinator and in a joint effort with different colleagues of the tasks and Head of the Base, He/She will:
- Designs the itemized work plan in accordance with the undertaking rules and depiction, ensuring the smooth execution of the relative multitude of exercises on schedule, on-quality and on-budget;
- Leads the powerful execution of the Consortium’s administration with two National NGOs, guaranteeing clear correspondence and revealing connections among COOPI and outside accomplices, incorporating the donor.
- In coordinated effort with the Program Coordinator and in collaboration with the particular detailing lines of the tasks, advances and oversees relations with the nearby government foundations, NGOs, and other neighborhood accomplices accessible in the area;
- Executes some other assignment important to great and ideal fruition of the ventures, recognized in shared agreement.
- In coordination with the Country Administrator, upholds in recruiting of new staff straightforwardly identified with the venture and leads staff evaluations Upholds COOPI’s main goal and Charter of Values;
- Ensures cross departmental coordination including consortium accomplices’ segments like nourishment, Education and protection.
- In participation and collaboration with the undertaking staff, plans and screens the exercises’ advancement, in consistence with the agreement endorsed with the giver, with contributor’s and COOPI’s methodology, and with the particular Project Structure and Reporting Lines definition, utilizing the monetary instruments furnished by the organization;
- In coordinated effort with the Administrative Assistant, the Country Administrator and the Logistics group, plans and screens the uses in accordance with the venture’s execution needs;
- In participation with the Program Coordinator, concludes the information given by the Child Project group, upholds the planning, in consistence with the cutoff times, of the story reports expected by the benefactors and by the partners;
- Coordinates the general task: regulates the general viability and productivity of the staff; screens the exactness and effectiveness of the case the executives exercises; as a team with the Child Protection Officer, manages potential cases which can’t be tended to by the accessible and continuous reference network;
- Contributes in solidifying the case the executives reference network by building up capable cooperation with the accomplices working in the designated regions and effectively proposing holes and suggestions to the supervisors;
- Contributes and supports the line of preparing planned by the Child Protection Officer;
- Represents COOPI with the neighborhood/State specialists and accomplices (SEMA, MSWSD, MYASD, NGOs and UN offices at neighborhood level Protection Working Group meetings);
- In cooperation with the Program Coordinator, readies all the proper correspondence and agreement adjustment demands (ex. spending adjustment) of the project;
- Manages the products bought for the undertaking; for all merchandise bought by the venture, support updates of the stock and assurance the admiration of the strategies and rules, in participation with the Logistics Office;
- Follows and authorizes all COOPI sets of accepted rules and approaches (all around the world and in-country);
- Performs some other obligations as mentioned by the supervisor.
- Education Degree: University Degree or Diploma In Social Work, Social Studies, Psychology, Education or some other related discipline
- At least two years of expert involvement with the help of weak individuals or in the compassionate field, ideally in the field of PSS.
- Knowledge and abilities: Excellent insightful and composing abilities, inventive thinking
- Computer abilities: Good information on the MS office software.
- Knowledge of security prorgams in Northeastern Nigeria/
- Knowledge of insurance issues and best practices
- Previous experience in PSS exercises plans and planning and carrying out of sporting activities.
- Good communicator, solid listening limit, receptive, proactive and creative
- Respectful and comprehensive of individual and social differences.
- Significant experience including work drawing in individuals in and from local area settings.
- Knowledge of the neighborhood language (Hausa and Kanuri).
- Good information on the intercession region/s and nearby context.
Note: This ToR will be comprehensive of some other errand explicitly doled out by the Project Manger and direct director for what concerns the execution of the program exercises.
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 02:05:42 GMT