Job title: Cook At Synapse Services
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient-focused consideration in a quiet and peaceful climate with a vigorous combination of Local and Internationally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover expectation, backing, and treatment at Synapse Services. We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, generally troublesome, venture and offering ceaseless help making a course for recovery.
With a group of humane and exceptionally gifted Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of remedial projects intended to suit singular requirements. Established in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly growing private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos, Anambra and Port Harcourt.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Reports to: Admin/Customer Service Lead
- The Cook will be answerable for setting up the kitchen with cookingutensils and hardware just as get ready good suppers for inpatients with adherence to foundation recipes.
- Cooking dinners in an ideal manner
- Check newness of food and dispose of obsolete items
- Weigh, measure, blend and prep fixings as per recipe
- Ensure consistence with all wellbeing and security regulations
- Slightly adjust formula to address patients issue and requests
- Monitor food stock and make requisitions
- Work well under tension and inside time limit
- Serve dinners at the planned time
- Ensure engaging plate presentation
- Estimate anticipated food utilization and sort out preparation
- Keep records and records of food purchases
- Assist in growing new techniques for cooking and new menu items
- Ensure that the kitchen and gear are appropriately cleaned and well maintained
Requirements and Experience
- 3 years’ work insight as a Cook in a corporate organization
- Proficiency in making nearby and mainland dish
- Hands-on experience with different kitchen equipment
- Good correspondence skill
- Evidence of Culinary confirmation or training
- Must dwell in Abuja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: usingthe work title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted up-and-comers will be reached.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 03:04:36 GMT