Job title: Content Writer Job at IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited
Company: IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited
Job description: IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited Founded in 2008, We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and has the vision of turning into your most important Business Technology Solution Provider in Africa.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Writer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- you will advance the organizations items and administrations by creating duplicate for sites, web-based media, advertising materials, and different stages. Likewise liable for both composed and verbal media for both private and public consumption.
- Writing, auditing, altering, and refreshing substance for organization sites, sites, showcasing materials, and comparative platforms
. * Monitoring web-based media and organization site measurements.
- Utilizing SEO techniques to expand webpage traffic.
- To compose and post every day news around Nigeria and past on our anguish website.
- Conducting exploration and meetings to study latest things, improvements, and discernments about the topic, and afterward contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the innovative group with the plan of special materials.
- Using online media to draw in customers, react to questions or grievances, and to advance organization initiatives.
- Collaborating with inward divisions to set up crusade destinations, complete errands, and distinguish and settle problems.
- Suggesting better approaches to elevate organization contributions and to arrive at consumers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s certificate in mass interchanges, English, Marketing, or a comparable field. A Master’s certificate is an additional advantage.
- Experience making solid, drawing in content.
- A arrangement of pertinent outputs.
- An comprehension of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated greatness recorded as a hard copy, editing, and editing.
- Excellent research, hierarchical, and time the executives skills.
- Strong tuning in and correspondence skills.
- The ability to work freely and collaboratively.
- Ability to work productively without trading off quality or accuracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: Or utilizing the work title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 03:30:07 GMT