Job title: Construction Engineer Job at Admiralty Homes
Company: Admiralty Homes
Job description: Admiralty Homes is a main Construction/Real Estate organization in Lekki, Lagos.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Construction Engineer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for development engineers who are essentially worried about planning and developing structures and designs that are protected and fit for withstanding the components to which they will be uncovered, just as working on the underlying honesty of existing buildings
- Design primary segments for enormous scope projects, including investigating study reports, geological guides, drafting limitations, and customer prerequisites to guarantee determinations meet venture goals
- Review diagrams, plans, and change requests to confirm the underlying respectability of materials and plans, and perform complex computations and use demonstrating techniques to guarantee right results.
- Participate in the underlying arranging and offering measures, including auditing natural elements, unofficial laws, developments expenses, and hazard examination reports to set up a far reaching concentrate on all significant plan factor
- Create and present underlying outlines for impending undertakings and foster reports that incorporate specialized subtleties for engineers including higher perspective investigation and cost estimates.
- Proactive in guaranteeing the achievement of authoritative objectives alongside self-development.
- Inspect perilous structures and suggesting choices for fixes or demolition.
- Work intently on development plans with customers, draftsmen, and other professionals.
- Willing to take up extra jobs and obligations as and when required.
- Awareness, comprehension, and utilization of EMS and OHS approaches on alloted jobs.
- Use Auto CAD and other drafting programming projects to make 2D plan archives and 3D models for singular segments and in general primary plans as indicated by customer needs and necessities for deliverables.
- Approve plans that are to be cost-productive and permit the design to satisfy its proposed reason while as yet being outwardly appealing.
- Use PC recreations to foresee how constructions will respond under various conditions.
- Investigating the properties of materials, for example, steel and concrete and exhorting which is more suitable.
- Research existing and new material innovation to decide useful applications, strength and solidness assumptions, and money saving advantages data, and get ready material proposals for momentum and future projects.
- Work out the heaps and weights on various pieces of a structure.
- Make sure that activities meet legitimate rules, ecological orders, and wellbeing and security requirements.
- Supervise project teams.
- Give progress reports to customers and senior managers.
- Prepare day by day and week after week progress reports and reports to the concerned officials.
- Good comprehension of venture control in Quality and Time management.
- Awareness, comprehension, and application departmental/measure EMS and OHS objectives.
- Awareness of all potential dangers from relegated errands and dangers related with a doled out assignment and its ID and pertinent controls required.
- Awareness of conceivable Environmental viewpoints from related exercises, what they can mean for the climate, and important controls required.
- Awareness of the ramifications of not adjusting with SECRL EMS and OHS necessities including related angles and dangers for the interaction assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 3 – 6 years of important work experience.
- Proficient with Auto CAD
- Decisive with magnificent basic reasoning skills.
- Good composed and verbal correspondence capacities, including getting ready and giving presentations.
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing “Development Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Location: Lekki, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 06:23:15 GMT