Job title: Compliance Officer Job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
Company: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
Job description: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is answerable for power distribution inside the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara just as certain pieces of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an association with an emphasis on conveying incredible support of the clients and giving consumer loyalty through solid force distributions.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Compliance Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Overseeing consistence inside the area and guaranteeing consistence with laws, administrative necessities, arrangements, cycles and methodology, from strategy sending at Head Office to checking, authorization, and implementation
- Reviewing of business tasks exercises [including Metering process, Billing operations and field support activities for sales staff]
- Reviewing of Customer Care Desk exercises for strategy/administrative consistence – this incorporates different client’s objection and solicitation letters, new record arrangement documentation audit and meter programming documentation.
- Reviewing of Regional Stores and Business centers stores’ records and materials protection exercises, fixed resources and actual survey consistently. Premises, natural checking, and brand the executives survey for strategy and administrative compliance
- Reviewing of Finance and Accounts Division exercises to guarantee legitimacy and exact posting of all client installments and staff cost instruments in consistence with policy.
- Review of income security exercises, LOR and punishment issuance and installments, obligation factorization cycle and endorsements for processing
- Call over of Finance and Accounts. Metering and Billing tasks exchange diaries in accordance with controlling arrangements to guarantee the fulfillment, legitimacy and precision, everything being equal, and activities culminated on day by day basis.
- Reviewing the organization’s administrations [commercial and technical operations, FETS operations, IT support services, Metering and Billing operations] for benefit, hazard investigation, market acknowledgment and prompting Management on fundamental improvement needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any numerate related degree (A MSc or important PGD is a benefit however not compulsory)
- At least 4 years of down to earth insight from related area/association with an obvious comprehension of giving answers for business challenges.
- Firm moral establishing, order, and integrity
- Attention to Details
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Strong critical thinking and scientific skills
- Relationship the executives skills
Note: When the page opens, click on “Snap Here to See Vacancies” and select “Consistence Officer” to apply in like manner.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 01:55:33 GMT