Job title: Community Engagement Associate
Company: Co-Creation Hub
Job description: Company Description
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s driving innovation development environment manufacturer determined to speed up the utilization of science, innovation and social capital for monetary thriving across Africa.
Our order is to assemble an impressive advancement biological system with a profoundly established organization, developing key associations and useful industry skill that can uphold business visionaries and trend-setters in building smart, pertinent and adaptable arrangements. From our areas in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have fabricated an energetic local area of more than 81,000 individuals and then some and have upheld to an arrangement of more than 120 beginning phase adventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and numerous more.
We are selecting a conscientious senior partner to help endeavors at an Incubation Center of Excellence in Ibadan, Nigeria. The job holder will be answerable for enacting and drawing locally, just as be liable for interchanges identified with the Incubation Center of Excellence’s projects and activities.
Event Planning and Communication Management
- Execute and coordinate occasions and studios where PAULESI understudies will get active help and limit development.
- Organize month to month meetups to fuse a proprietorship culture inside the local area, work with sharing and connect all stakeholders.
- Drive traffic to the middle’s site and blog to build brand awareness.
- Updating the site pages to guarantee the most current data is shown; and guaranteeing a decent contact between the site, blog, and online media stages and Preparing itemized week after week and month to month gives an account of web-based media activity.
Community Engagement and Strategy Development
- Develop idea notes and plan materials for local area commitment meetups
- Communicate meetup subtleties inside and outside the college to accomplish a high participation pace of the objective stakeholders.
- Work with partners inside the University to make post-occasion articles where necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in schooling, sociologies, policy implementation, correspondence, or any connected field.
- Having least of 3 years significant involvement with local area commitment/the board or a comparable position is a bonus.
- Knowledge of office programming bundles (MS Word, Excel).
- Good correspondences and relational abilities with thoughtfulness regarding details.
- Excellent insightful abilities; with the capacity to recover, sort out and examine data from an assortment of sources.
- Excellent arranging and hierarchical abilities to guarantee cutoff times are met, with the capacity to focus on responsibility without close supervision.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 22:57:12 GMT