Job title: Communications Coordinator
Company: eHealth Africa
Job description: Who we are
(eHA) plans and executes information driven arrangements and advancements to further develop wellbeing frameworks for and with nearby networks. eHA’s innovation works in low network settings and adroitly utilizes information to drive dynamic by neighborhood governments and accomplice organizations to get ideal results.
We influence our staff and office mastery across five automatic regions:
- Health Delivery Systems
- Public Health Emergency Management Systems
- Disease Surveillance Systems
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Systems
- Nutrition and Food Security Systems
In each of these automatic regions, we collaborate with governments, networks, philanthropies and different partners to produce comprehensive arrangements, since we accept that each local area merits admittance to the apparatuses that can empower them to lead better lives.
Purpose of the position
An eHealth Africa-drove consortium including Society for Women Development and Empowerment in Nigeria, Middle Space Consulting, and The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics, has been contracted to carry out the Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) Project in Kaduna state. The Project, financed by World Bank and the Global Financing Facility (GFF) will add to the decrease of the weight of lack of healthy sustenance in Nigeria using financially savvy and practical methodologies to convey nourishment, young adult wellbeing, and family arranging administrations at the local area level in 12 LGAs of the state (Kaduna North, Chikun, Kajuru, Kachia, Kagarko, Jaba, Zango Kataf, Kaura, Jema’a, Sanga, Kaduna South, and Ikara).
The Communications Coordinator will be answerable for overseeing project correspondences for the eHealth Africa-drove consortium’s execution of the ANRiN program.
What you’ll do
- Develop an interchanges methodology and execution plan for the project
- Develop top caliber, drawing in composed and media content for the venture, introducing our work, assets, and effect clearly.
- Design and lead of production of print materials (banners, flags, flyers, cards) and other limited time materials as required
- Support the consortium with the turn of events and scattering of social conduct change interchanges (SBCC) materials
- Support the association and execution of recipient sharpening campaigns
- Engage outer crowds on the web, through imaginative use and compelling administration of advanced channels, including the eHA site, web-based media, bulletin, and email.
- Ensure the task highlights on important outside sites and that our work is advanced by means of proper outsider online channels.
- Create and carry out correspondence plans around key undertaking occasions/bits of work e.g MNCHW
- Manage our mixed media assets, including creating and keeping up with the photograph library, and when suitable work with specialists to deliver computerized content to advance our work.
- Monitor, record, assess and report execution measurements and successes.
- Support the task supervisory crew with the improvement of arranged month to month, quarterly and yearly inward interchanges content
- Support the venture supervisory group with the improvement of arranged month to month, quarterly and yearly reports
- Any different obligations appointed by the Project Director
Who you are
- B.Sc degree in a connected field and expert accreditation is required
- A Masters certificate is an additional advantage
- Minimum of 4 years related insight, NGO experience is an additional advantage
- Prior experience chipping away at a sustenance or juvenile wellbeing project, or a venture with a solid SBCC part is an additional advantage
- Prior experience leading co-plan studios and creating IEC materials
- Prior experience creating correspondence strategies
- Must can oversee clashes and resolve issues effectively.
- Change nimbleness and genius, react fittingly to hazard and uncertainty.
- Strong inventive, non-specialized composing skills,
- Excellent authoritative, logical, and evaluation abilities and task the executives skills.
- Ability to foster interchanges intends to synchronize with project goals
- Understanding of computerized correspondences channels, including electronic and print media.
- Proven record in building advanced media stages, strikingly friendly media
- Ability to assemble agreement and work with assorted gatherings of people.
- Ability to address eHA successfully to outside audiences
- Ability to fulfill time constraints under outrageous pressure.
- Knowledge of Analytics, SEO, SEM and PPC.
- Excellent composing, copyediting and editing abilities and sound specialized ability
The workplace qualities portrayed here address those worker experiences while playing out the fundamental elements of this work. Sensible facilities might be made to empower people with inabilities to play out the fundamental capacities. The commotion level in the workplace is typically direct yet can become stronger because of gathering conversations or exercises. eHA is a without tobacco environment.
eHA Gender Diversity Statement
At eHealth Africa, variety is essential to what our identity is. We worth and honor assorted foundations and encounters, endeavor to establish comprehensive and impartial workplaces that advance Learning, Fairness and Opportunities for all.
We accept firmly in our central goal and values, and our groups are best when they do also.
IMPACT and QUALITY:
We drive ourselves to keep up with exclusive expectations guaranteeing that we produce the most significant outcomes in all that we do, regardless of how huge or small..
INNOVATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING:
We keep a perspective driven by conceivable outcomes, not restrictions. We face brilliant challenges and cultivate a climate where imagination and advancement thrive.
We are straightforward and honest in our work. We generally make the wisest decision, in any event, when it’s difficult. We set up our qualities as a regular occurrence and consider each other responsible.
Location: Kaduna, Kaduna State
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 23:49:38 GMT