Task title: Communications and Advocacy Officer
Company: Abt Associates
Task description: Job Description:
Abt Associates is a mission-driven, international leader in research study and program execution in the fields of health, social and ecological policy, and globaldevelopment Understood for its extensive approach to resolving intricate difficulties, Abt Associates was ranked as one of the leading 20 international research study companies in 2012 and likewise called among the leading 40 global development innovators. The company has several workplaces in the U.S. and program workplaces in almost 40 nations.
Abt has actually long been at the lead of health systems enhancing and development. Considering that 1989, Abt has actually dealt with USAID and personal and public sector stakeholders to improve methods for sustainable health funding. Abt’s technical competence in health systems enhancing consists of health resource tracking, personnels for health, health policy and strategy development, establishing medical standards, and dealing with personal health companies. Extra details can be discovered at:.
The Regional Health System Sustainability (LHSS) Project is a 5-year, $209 million international task order that works to enhance health systems as a way to accomplish universal health protection and improve population health and wellness. Interventions will concentrate on minimizing monetary barriers, holding health services responsible for meeting all customers’ requirements and ensuring that the care clients receive satisfies minimum requirements. LHSS’s Nigeria activity will support the Federal Government of Nigeria in 3 states (Nasarawa, Plateau and Zamfara) to expand sustainable pro-poor health funding choices to reduce health inequalities, improve access to vital health services for the most susceptible populations, and increase federal government expense on health services for higher sustainability of healthservice delivery The project will likewise support HIV/AIDS and TB funding in Lagos State. The activity has 5 goals: * Increase monetary risk defense
- Improve population health protection
- Increase variety of totally practical facilities
- Increase usage of state health insurance plans for HIV/AIDS and TB services
- Increase federal government financing for HIV/AIDs and TB services
Secret Functions and Duties
The Communications and Advocacy Officer will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Under the instructions of the police and LHSS Office team, develop an interactions strategy and interactions items such as success stories, newsletter short articles, web updates, stories and features for internal and external dissemination.
- Determine reliable communication dissemination methods (print, audiovisual, social media) for varied audiences and develop communication products on secret project goals and accomplishments, consisting of the development of product to support state and nationwide level advocacy efforts. Coordinate these efforts with LHSS Office communication teams to make sure branding and marking compliance.
- Add to preparing and completion of essential discussions and deliverables consisting of work strategies, quarterly and yearly reports, PowerPoint slides, and other technical products/reports, supplying format and editing support for all items. This might consist of gathering input from different team members and integrating them into a single product.
- Lead the preparation and company of nationwide or state level occasions (workshops, conference and so on) on health funding and any needed, associated coordination with other development partners
- Support technical elements of project conferences, workshops, and trainings, in partnership with the finance and operations teams; this might consist of settling programs, putting together individual resources, sending out invites, and handling the individual list.
- Experience with global development and donor-funded programs is chosen. Familiarity with USAID-funded tasks will be an advantage.
- Passion to find out about and grow in the field of health system conditioning is chosen.
- Tested expert knowledge of MS Workplace applications and proper organizational abilities.
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities in English
Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years of appropriate experience, or Master’s Degree + 3 years of appropriate experience, or PhD
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer dedicated to cultivating a varied labor force. Abt Associates supplies market- competitive wages and comprehensive employee advantages. Regional prospects highly motivated to use.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ever ask prospects for cash in exchange for an offer of work.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Place: Abuja, FCT
Task date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 05:00:29 GMT
#Communications #Advocacy #Officer.