Job title: Cloud Advocate – Iot-global At Microsoft Nigeria
Job description: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational engineering company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Business office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Border spider web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to assist people and businesses throughout the world realize their total potential.
We are recruiting to fill up the place below:
Job Title: Cloud Advocate – IoT-Global
Job number 1053569
Locomote: 0-25 %
Role type: Private Contributor
Work type: Total Time
- Bring together our squad and create the world superior for developers and tech adopters!
- We are building the Developer Relations and Cloud Advocate dream squad in Microsoft technology. Our global squad is maniacal in relation to making the world amazing for developers and makers of all backgrounds. We’re excited to back up and contribute to open-source platforms, tools, and processes.
- We’re spreading awareness of Microsoft Clouds, Powerfulness Platform, Dynamics 365, Azure and Microsoft 365, and enabling developers to do what they love; write, code, and learn. This is the ticker and soul of reinventing Microsoft’s human relationship with developers and makers. Sound exciting?
- This is your opportunity to bring together and be a key section of our mission! Learn to a greater extent hither: aka.ms/meettheteam.
- Creating technical content that showcases the magic of Microsoft products to our existing and hereafter customers
- Amplifying this content across existing channels (MS Learn, Docs, YouTube), your have channels. as good as new channels that we might not fifty-fifty know in relation to yet.
- Convey feedback from tech adopters/devs the world dorsum to the production teams and ensure these concerns are addressed.
- Highlighting stories of customers who are doing exceptional work in their communities and businesses by deeply integrating into these communities.
- You should be comfortable on stage and on photographic camera because there is LOTS of presentation work to be done.
- You should be comfortable writing technical documentation because there is a lot of contributing to written content.
- Ideally, you have your have tech content channel (web log, YouTube, etc)—we’d love to view it as section of your resume.
- Experience working with big production teams
- Prior Software Technology Experience
- Power to create end-to-end IoT solutions/PoCs from device to cloud
- AI/ML experience a plus
- Comfortability with embedded OS’s based on Windows and Linux
- Comfortability with multi-architecture toolchains and compiler tools
- Familiar presence in impactful IoT Communities
- Experience producing scalable content in cast of presentations, webinars, videos, conference stuff
- Power to organize and nowadays content in big audience settings
- Power to deliver device workshops with technical considerations to supply frictionless developer experience.
Microsoft Cloud Background Bank check:
- This place will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background bank check upon hire/transfer and every 2 years thereafter.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your occupation with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave of absence
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time absent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will have consideration for occupation without regard to age, ancestry, colour, household or medical attention leave of absence, gender identity or facial expression, genetic information, marital status, medical status, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or whatever other characteristic protected by relevant laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Whether you demand assistance and/or a fair accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting physical process, please send a asking via the Accommodation asking cast.
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 01:07:06 GMT