Job title: Clinical Services Manager
Job description: Your commitment **
· in a joint effort with other colleagues, distinguish wellbeing offices for organization in the states
· Recruits’ offices that meet set measures by overseeing office evaluation check list
· Ensures that offices recognized as franchisee keep up with suggested standard and consistently keep the legally binding agreement.
· Recruit’s suppliers in these offices by regulating enrollment checklist
· Ensures that at each point in time a prepared supplier is available in these offices by keeping a watch on supplier wearing down and directing the suppliers status change form
· Maintain an information base of suppliers and wellbeing offices in the mediation areas
· Organizes capability put together trainings and boost trainings with respect to LARC, Harm Reduction, PAC, MVA and Miso for PAC for PSIN network suppliers in both private and public facilities
· Conducts nonstop steady oversight visits (SSVs) and hands on instructing to franchisee office suppliers in FCT and Nasarawa State
· Monitor’s suppliers prepared on customer based record the board for arrangement of further developed administrations at the office level.
· Maintains an information base of IUD and Implant inclusions, other FP strategies and misoprostol distribution and MVA from accomplice wellbeing facilities.
· Maintains a record of SSVs discoveries and activity plans with courses of events of franchisee offices in the intercession states
· Harmonizes and submit month to month report of WHP exercises including MIS structures from accomplice offices at the very latest the seventh of another month utilizing endorsed format
· Develops quarterly outline report, dissect for program improvement and expansion
· Articulates and creates human premium stories from suppliers and local area members
· Coordinates, partakes, and offers help for Community administrations health care coverage project (CBSHIP) and exploration exercises in the intercession states
· Contributes in the advancement of IEC and limited time materials just as occupation helps by giving input according to local area suppliers viewpoint during program development
· Ensures the conveyance of the products and work with the learning or sharing and the utilization of materials mean for suppliers just as people of Women of regenerative wellbeing (WRA) in mediation sites.
· Acts as a lead asset individual information bank on all Reproductive wellbeing administrations issues concerning the intercession states, working intimately with partners (out in the open, private, NGOs and expert bodies.
· Works as a durable group to guarantee that the WHP Nigeria objectives, unbiased and the outcomes are met in ideal fashion
· Support Community base administrations health care coverage project (CBSHIP) and examination exercises in Nasarawa state.
· Collaborate and facilitate the exercises of Clinical Service Consultants in Nasarawa and Kano States.
· Responsible for the turn of events and accommodation of month to month and quarterly reports of Quality Assurance mediations timely.
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s in medication (MBBS).
· Registered Nurse and Midwife (RN/RM) or RM only.
· BSc Nursing, MPH or Master in Community wellbeing will be an additional advantage.**
· 3-5 years’ experience as FP/RH supplier or Trainer.
· Previous experience working with NGO/CBO as FP/RH Clinical Services
· Provider/Trainer will be an additional advantage
· Capacity building skills
o FP/RH Competency-based preparing technique
o Health care conveyance limit building.
o Supportive management skills.
· Communication/Reporting skills
o Good correspondence and force point presentation
o Good PC literacy
o Data investigation and utilization of information to make decision
o Good report composing.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:53:36 GMT