Job title: City Manager At Omnibiz Africa – Lagos, Edo And Kano
Job description: At Omnibiz, we’re completely committed to supporting nearby organizations and assisting them with exploring the advanced market. More than 52,000 organizations across the FMCG business have believed us to furnish them with the administrations and essential apparatuses to defeat contemporary difficulties in the commercial center. Why? The appropriate response is straightforward – they accept exactly the same thing that we at Omnibiz accept: for the worldwide economy to flourish, nearby organizations should be given the grounds to grow.
As our experience develops, we will keep on supporting neighborhood organizations, give retailers the vital instruments to flourish in the present market, band together with industry partners, and constantly seek after freedoms to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has just barely started and albeit the current outcomes are empowering, we additionally understand that the street ahead is long and loaded with difficulties. Notwithstanding, we are amped up for the chances that exist, the pathways we are making, and the organizations we are building connections with.
We are enlisting to fill the position of:
Job Title: City Manager
Locations: Lagos, Benin – Edo and Kano
Slots: 3 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position is answerable for the general tasks of the operational units in a region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and assesses the exhibition of the activities staff for the region.
- Responsible for overseeing up to 5 distribution center income and completely liable for start to finish management.
- Strategically design and oversee coordinations, transportation, and client services.
- Set up and oversee merchant and provider connections for the region.
- Optimize and oversee activities to meet operational working capital cycle targets.
- Ensuring consistence with wellbeing and wellbeing and security necessities and undertaking hazard assessments.
- Managing the area on the day and settling reasonable or individuals related issues as they arise.
- Supervise, mentor and train stockroom workforce.
- Liaise and haggle with providers, makers, retailers, and consumer
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc capability in a related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in comparable role.
- Experience in overseeing enormous team.
- Proficient PC abilities and working information on Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in any huge scope B2B E-business or B2B FMCG distribution company.
- Must have magnificent business person skills.
- Excellent in group building and relationship management.
- Must be particularly acceptable in perusing and understanding everyday number.
- Strong logical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to:
Location: Kano, Kano State
Job date: Thu, 13 May 2021 03:07:09 GMT