Job title: Chinese Client Manager, Ccib At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Job description: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We draw in capable people. Not exclusively would they be able to give you the advantage of their experience, they likewise uncover a nearer, more close to home gander at the wide scope of worldwide freedoms we offer. At the center of the Group’s kin methodology is our attention on worker commitment. Commitment is a critical driver of usefulness and execution, which makes the establishment of our presentation culture. We support and spotlight on the practices that draw out the absolute best from each representative, surveying their exhibition on outcomes as well as on how those outcomes were accomplished. To additionally install these practices we have a compensation program set up, painstakingly intended to boost our workers to live our qualities each day.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chinese Client Manager, CCIB
Ref No: 2100012981
Job: Institutional Banking
Employee Status: Permanent
The Role Responsibilities
- The Chinese Client supervisor will offer solid help to the Relationship supervisory group to convey the essential plan to gain, develop and hold Chinese financial customers for the CCIB Nigeria business.
- The Chinese Client director will contribute towards accomplishing the CCIB business by and large monetary objective while conveying ideal portfolio return.
- The Client Manager is the crucial relationship in the Client Delivery group answerable for conveying excellent customer account management.
- The Client Manager is liable for proactively dealing with the customer account on practically the entire everyday upkeep exercises to guarantee the most significant level of customer administration and relationship health.
- The Client Manager will uphold the GAMs, RAMs or FAMs on an adjusted customer portfolio to guarantee solid customer conveyance execution.
- Fully comprehend the CCIB business methodology for the Chinese names and assumptions and guarantee customer account support exercises are overseen as per the Bank and CCIB vital focus.
- Achieve individual monetary and non-monetary targets while contributing towards group’s general expectations through:
- effectively creating new business – distinguish Chinese possibilities and convert in accordance with the Bank’s appetite
- strategically defining account plan – give customers’ need-based arrangements, structure suitable credit office, and execute different banking transactions
- proactively fabricating confided in customer connections – keep an arrangement of dynamic and developing customers
- Market and sell expansive scope of items including exchange administration, cash the executives, depository and speculation to Chinese clients
- Prepare credit proposition and advance use of clients; get ready yearly audit on opportune basis
- Work intimately with credit group to guarantee great quality loaning choices are made; to guarantee the exacting adherence to the predominant EAR/credit policy
- Implement concurred strategy to accomplish deals/income targets
- Generate imaginative thoughts on client obtaining and items/administrations designated at Chinese Clients
- Regularly input to Team Leader and friends on new and expected monetary and administration needs and prescribe fitting enhancements to measures on new products
- Maintain an undeniable degree of polished skill in customer commitment, interior partner the board and other business conduct
- Provide direct help to the GAM/FAM for the Chinese customer portfolio as follows:
- Ensure the most significant level of customer administration and hazard moderation through proactive customer account the board support with customer on-loading up (liaising with COBAM), acknowledge checking (liaising with CA COE) and stream maintenance
- Actively draw in and team up with Clients, GAMs/RAMs/FAMs and Product Partners to comprehend and react to any issues/concerns identifying with the continuous record support including featuring any uncommon use examples to inclusion teams.
- Provide proactive help on account upkeep exercises like documentation, announcing and so on by connecting with and working together with the customer, IMO, CA, CRC, LDU, MDU, Legal and Compliance and important operations groups as needed to guarantee the customers assumptions are met or exceeded
- Escalate issues/concerns identifying with account upkeep exercises to the CM Team Lead for follow up as relevant
Documentation: Credit (existing arrangements – Renewals/Amendments) and Other
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance, CRC, CDU and Clients on standard documentation processes
- Obtain fundamental endorsements for T&C deviations on standard docs from the applicable authoriser as necessary
- Follow through to guarantee documentation finish and approved cutoff points are effectively stacked/reflected in TP systems
- Ensure report insufficiencies are limited (as reflected in DDW and so on) and are redressed in a convenient manner
- Liaise with COBAM/GAM/FAM whenever needed on CDD related items
Account Management and Portfolio Quality:
- Ensure general portfolio cleanliness of customer information from a quality control viewpoint for example right customer labeling, limit data, fragment grouping and so on in SCI, Workbench.
- Annotate on past contribution and abundances every day in the portfolio. Guarantee overabundances/past levy are regularized on schedule and money/checks are delivered on schedule. Any special cases for be featured to CA and GAM/FAM and Process and Governance team
- Facilitate in acquiring waivers for past due monitoring
- Review and circle back to Uunsettled (FX) Past Due Trades reports and Failed exchanges reports with Operations
- Support Loan Drawdown, Cash Management, Trade Offerings and Audit Confirmations
- Manage any customer related information questions and remediation endeavors, remembering first level accelerations for account upkeep activities
- Seek endorsements for arrival of exchange contributions and other value-based endorsements as might be necessary.
- Seek value-based endorsements as important (for example exchange, money) and delivery exchange contributions on schedule to guarantee quicker TAT on exchange transactions.
- Attend EAR/ASTAR Review gatherings as proper and take an interest in important conferences, discussions or advisory groups as required.
- Provide support on different undertakings as appointed for example CIB Client Surveys, other business initiatives
- Support Network Delivery through documentation help (passporting)
- Ensure adherence to all inward/administrative strategies and regulations
- Co-ordinate with Ops/GSSC to correct any operations related issues which can be settled locally and issue Standard Instruction Form (SIFs) any place needed inside authority
- Preparation of every day customer FX demand for accommodation to Global market inside the predefined timelines
- Ensure day by day survey of the reports of exchanges forthcoming with Trade and Cash to improve TAT
- Be proactive in guaranteeing consistence with Bank approaches and systems and lead readiness of customer records for review purposes
- Responsible for evaluating the adequacy of the Group’s courses of action to convey successful administration, oversight and controls in the business and, if important, supervise changes in these areas
- Awareness and comprehension of the administrative structure, in which the Group works, and the administrative prerequisites and assumptions applicable to the role.
- Responsible for conveying ‘viable administration’; ability to challenge individual chiefs adequately; and eagerness to work with any nearby controllers in an open and agreeable manner.
Regulatory and Business direct:
- Display commendable lead and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take moral duty regarding inserting the best expectations of morals, including administrative and business direct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This incorporates understanding and guaranteeing consistence with, in letter and soul, every single material law, guidelines, rules and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the Nigeria/CIB group to accomplish the results set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and cooperatively distinguish, heighten, moderate and resolve hazard, lead and consistence matters.
- Adhere to nearby controller CBN recommended duties and Rationale for allocation.
- Embed Here for great and Group’s image and qualities in Nigeria/CIB/IC team
- Perform different obligations appointed under Group, Country, Business or Functional approaches and procedures.
- Senior Banker/Banker for assigned portfolio
- Credit Analyst for assigned portfolio
- Product accomplices for assigned portfolio
- Key useful accomplices for example IMO, Credit, CRC, LDU, MDU, Legal, Compliance, Product Ops (Trade, Cash, FMO and so forth), Finance, Marketing
- CM Team Lead
- Segment Leadership team
- Legal firms, Audit
- Market Data Services providers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to:
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 23:18:43 GMT