Job title: Chief Sales Officer At Layer3
Job description: Layer3 is one of the quickest developing organization and security foundation organizations in West Africa, offering grant winning types of assistance, including oversaw and cloud administrations, network security, IT framework the board, virtualization and cell phone the executives solutions.
Our interesting model incorporates best-of-breed advances from worldwide pioneers like Juniper Networks, Blue Coat, Polycom, AirWatch, F5, Extreme Networks and VMware, combined with our cutting edge metro fiber organizations, to offer unmatched administrations and after-deals backing to the absolute most requesting customers.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Sales Officer
- The Chief Sales Officer is principally worried about guaranteeing the coordinated business accomplishment of Layer3.
- The effective competitor will be liable for driving the organization to meet development and deals income targets.
- The officeholder should join specialized information on the important field with solid advertising and business improvement skills.
- The job regulates Layer3’s Sales, Product the board and Marketing Units.
- In request to help our customer’s assorted organizations, Layer3 conveys a-list arrangements that meet our customer’s innovation needs.
- You will be liable for the business results and the advancement of Layer3 taking responsibility for clients and the client interface with the item or administration offering, ensuring that all elements of the association are adjusted to meet its essential business objectives.
- You will deal with all exercises identifying with showcasing, deals, item advancement and client care to drive business development and market share.
- You will be liable for getting short and long haul beneficial business for Layer3 through proactive business advancement and the board of Layer3 assets dependent on basic comprehension of our clients’ business, tasks, and objectives.
- You will likewise be relied upon to act with solid power and responsibility to foster the business connection and effectively add to making clients successful.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team the board and execution revealing just as monetary budgeting
- Maximize client connections, assemble reliability and dispose of client churn.
- Develop long haul business.
- Generate high-esteem benefit sales.
- Lead and foster high-performing deals teams.
- Ensure quality and productivity in delivery.
- Penetrate new business sectors and new client segments.
- Other obligations include:
- Lead and direct the Sales and Product Development group in accordance with the organization procedure to extend Layer3 item/administrations inside the assigned region.
- Overseeing and announcing group exercises with sharp supervision.
- Driving all parts of deals exercises and systems for the company.
- Responsible for creating, overseeing, and carrying out a business field-tested strategy to accomplish projected deals and productivity through the age of new business from existing and new customers.
- Responsible for overseeing and holding existing client connections and agreements in association with the board and deals teams.
- Actively foster customer connections at a senior even out and be answerable for conveying administrations that meet the market prerequisites and offering keen answers for secure new business.
- Developing and keeping a substantial, sound group pipeline. Developing individual representatives into powerful and educated Solution Sales Professionals and Technology Solution Professionals who are spurred and focused on their clients and inward teams.
- Managing a group of Solution Sales and Product Specialists in offering specialized help and direction to our clients. This incorporates giving and overseeing clients, where required, arrangement plan meetings and evidences of-idea (POCs).
- Developing an asset assignment methodology that empowers compelling freedom engagement.
- Participating in Business Review gatherings with key clients.
- Provide authority, direction and backing to the business, item and promoting group; prepare and propel staff; foster suitable progression plans.
- Hiring qualified people with high potential to succeed.
- Growing and keeping up solid client relationships.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Solid information on execution detailing and monetary/planning processes
- Professional preparing – Sales and accomplice the board, complex deals preparing, deals procedures, wide evangelism through occasions (show abilities), viable showcasing strategies, exchange, monetary examination, business measure the executives and automation.
- Sales – past experience driving specialized and non-specialized outreach groups with amounts/targets
- People – individuals the board and expert abilities advancement of representatives; recruiting, improvement and whittling down experience with groups; status and vocation plan development.
- Organization – experience in effectively carrying out new association models including change the executives aspects.
- Understanding and information on different Layer3’s OEM accomplices and contender items is a major plus.
- Leadership abilities, especially as they identify with overseeing key issues like income development, cutthroat difficulties, innovation patterns and different issues affecting Layer3 and customers.
- Ability to draw in at C-level.
- Continued progress in social shift (lowliness, stewardship, consumer loyalty and a pioneering mindset).
- Combination of business keenness mastery and innovation information to see what client business issues mean for their IT environments.
- Coaching direct reports in pipeline the executives, opportunity the board, and planning.
- Facilitating/empowering cross-group record and asset planning.
- Hiring high potential workers who line up with ebb and flow prerequisites and can develop into future necessities and roles.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s certificate in Computer/Electronics/Communications Engineering, Business Administration or Computer Science (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 10 years’ involvement with an Executive Commercial Management position in the IT Industry
- An broad history in Sales inside the IT business
- Experience working in the African market.
- In-profundity comprehension of statistical surveying techniques and analysis
- Excellent hierarchical and initiative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to:
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 00:28:48 GMT