Job title: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Job description: Slum2School Africa looks for an accomplished Chief Operations Officer (“COO”) with a history of groundbreaking administration, demonstrated involvement with driving development and accomplishing inventive effect, to cooperate with the Executive Director, and Senior Level Management on every significant drive, including the forthcoming advancement movement. Working from our base camp in Lagos, Nigeria, the COO is liable for upgrading Slum2School’s working limit and technique execution as the association advances into a more hearty Pan-African association that will play a bigger influential position in the schooling area through approach definition, government commitment, and instructive help. The COO will be accused of adjusting Slum2School’s interior cycles with progress to guarantee that Slum2School’s administration and staff can uphold its essential heading and development, with high efficiency and good faith about laying out and meeting future objectives. The COO will be unrelenting about advancing and executing cycles and strategies that improve Slum2School’s monetary wellbeing, program achievement, and by and large proficiency.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The Ideal Candidate
- The COO will attempt to execute system and vision, construct the Slum2School Africa’s way of life, and fill in as a critical individual from the senior supervisory crew. The COO will work deliberately to meet Slum2School’s objectives by tending to key staffing, cycle, and framework issues.
- The COO will take Slum2School’s needs and heading and make an interpretation of them into everyday standard working techniques. The individual will screen and survey continuous procedures, direct mid-course adjustments, and by and large keep the senior administration group educated regarding Slum2School’s tasks, including how its funds, innovation, staffing identify with significant goals.
- The COO will offer oversight to recruit and will cooperate with the Head of Finance to plan financial plans and gauges and will assume a developmental part in building the way of life of Slum2School around local area administration, responsibility and results.
- The COO gives oversight to the preparation, tutoring, and limit working at Slum2School. The person in question will be an inward promoter for proficiency, usefulness, and expert development.
- Serve as second-in-order to the Executive Director and as an individual from the Senior Management Team;
- Provide cross-departmental course and authority for staff the board and program development.
- Establish proficient inside construction and cycles needed to meet targets and oversee everyday tasks including program following, program assessment, and communication.
- Participate in the essential arranging measure and supervise all tasks day by day and report straightforwardly to the ED, guaranteeing that all projects and hierarchical activities are smooth and efficient.
- Provide oversight for Slum2School’s spending plan, improvement and outer relations activities;
- Create a climate of cooperation, appreciation, and recognition
- Run inner workforce gatherings including planning plans and investigating interior administration issues.
- Work with the Administrative Department to oversee HR including building up and deciding worker benefits, inward arrangements, recruiting, drafting of sets of expectations, execution audits, and payroll.
- Assist the ED, Head of Finance, and Head of Partnerships and Fundraising in the advancement of practical monetary administration and revealing techniques and in the refinement of a bunch of the board measurements to foresee outcomes.
- Identify openings for authoritative and automatic growth.
- Build and develop a high-performing senior supervisory crew and assume a functioning part in drawing in, holding, and fostering a top tier staff;
- Identify and carry out savvy approaches to convey best in class projects to clients;
- Participate in distinguishing and developing corporate, individual, and worldwide sponsors;
- Cultivate astounding associations with neighborhood/International media; give oversight to Slum2School’s essence in the media;
- Work cooperatively with the ED, Board/Board Committees, to guarantee that Board objectives channel into everyday management;
- Serve as a public delegate of Slum2School, without the ED, keeping Slum2School current and a functioning member in territorial and local area events.
The fruitful competitor will have the accompanying least capabilities:
- Enthusiasm for Slum2School’s central goal and a steady obligation to making Slum2School a high-performing Pan-African Development organization.
- 5+ long periods of operational, senior-level administration, and monetary administration experience in a revenue driven business or applicable non-benefit organization.
- MBA or significant advanced education in administration, policy implementation, instruction organization, or a connected field.
- Self-starter who steps up, utilizing sound, free judgment, and carefulness, and looks for direction and input where fitting – a practitioner just as a manager.
- Strong insightful and critical thinking abilities; profoundly coordinated with worry for detail and a promise to rigor.
- Demonstrated experience with increasing authoritative projects and infrastructure.
- Experience with making and driving an assorted and vivacious staff, including a capacity to rouse people and cultivate group spirit.
- Knowledge of HR and experience laying out individual and group execution objectives and assessing their execution.
- Knowledge of hazard the executives and the capacity to foster viable danger the board strategies.
- Familiarity with cutting edge hierarchical advancement tools.
- Excellent verbal, composed, scientific, and relational skills.
- Strong time the board abilities and the capacity to deal with various groups, divisions, and undertakings simultaneously.
- Professionalism, compassion, and the capacity to fill in as a feature of a group, keep a comical inclination, and interface with a different exhibit of individuals from all strolls of life.
Opportunity shutting date: June 4, 2021
Important Safety Tips 1. Try not to make any installment without affirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. On the off chance that you think this advert isn’t real, kindly report it through the Report Job connect beneath.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 23:30:03 GMT