Job title: Chief Operating Officer (Engineering and Procurement) – Lagos
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
Job description: Job Description:
Our customer is an Engineering, Procurement and Renewable Energy Services situated in Nigeria with a group of splendid people with Innovative Technology, they offer the best types of assistance in Renewable Energy, Manufacturing and Civil Engineering, Electrical Installation, and Procurement and they are hoping to enlist a Chief Operating Officer to join and help accomplish their organization’s objectives in Lagos.
Responsible for helping the executives in coordinating and administering the operational necessities of the Engineering and Procurement Department. Extra obligations incorporate following business results, performing money saving advantage examination and checking production KPIs, planning and zeroing in on the drawn out interests of the business.
- Business execution duty including KPI execution (Procurement, Engineering, and Quality).
- Responsible for guaranteeing the organization’s qualities are available in tasks worker/work relations, and local area involvement.
- Including encouraging the correct climate in the space of wellbeing, and moral behavior.
- Drives the focus on the association and guaranteeing objectives for the activities group line up with by and large organization objectives.
- Direct and deal with a cross useful group incorporating Procurement and Engineering,
- Alignment with utilitarian accomplices for example HR, money and so forth to drive execution and backing the organization’s initiatives.
- Develops plans for proficient cycles, drive persistent improvement in the business and creates answers for accomplish constant improvement goals.
- Continually create and carry out store network procedures to convey minimal expense items and answers for meet the changing business sector and business’ needs.
- Supports by and large production network drives and hopes to advance the general assembling organization to drive performance.
- Identifies vital needs and fosters the capital financial plan and tasks cost budgets.
- Develop and execute strategies to guarantee activities targets are accomplished. Influence regular cycles, devices and frameworks including Lean standards, provider quality improvement measures and new item presentation processes.
- Champion and carry out Operation Excellence measure in the company
- Coaches and creates tasks group staff encouraging cross useful communication.
- Create advancement plans and preparing openings for representatives to build individual and group improvement and progression planning.
- Consults with clients and industry delegates to assess and advance improved and extended items and services.
- Intervene to address inventory network disappointments as necessary
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 7-9 years’ work insight in a designing field or inventory network field.
- Ready for a C-suite job at a developing organization, handling complex however significant challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering field. (Experts degree will be an additional advantage)
- Professional certificate in Engineering will likewise be an advantage.
- Experience with information bases and undertaking the executives software.
- Strong history of overseeing and developing groups, setting up frameworks and KPIs, and driving both income and profitability.
- Financial Planning
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 02:33:50 GMT