Job title: Chemical Analyst Job at Fidson
Job description: Fidson Healthcare Plc, gladly Nigerian, is a main drug organization which has developed from being a wholesaler for multinationals in 1995 to undeniable assembling, deals and advertising organization with a solid brand. At Fidson, we support each other to significance. We rouse our kin to accomplish, however we additionally commend their accomplishments with them. Together, we work and play hard.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chemical Analyst
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, audit and execute Analytical Testing Procedures (ATPs) and related documentation (eg SOPs) for standard and exceptional beginning materials, bundling materials, intermediates and got done with products.
- Handling and utilization of the instruments in Instrumentation laboratory
. * To perform proficient physico-synthetic examination and assessment on water tests, crude, and middle materials, completed items, dependability studies and items going through Research and Development, returned items, and so forth, as per FIDSON Quality strategy necessities and other worldwide compendia (USP, BP, Ph Eur. and so forth)
- Ensure just healthy synthetic compounds/reagents are ready and utilized for analysis.
- Ensure legitimate planning, documentation and supervision of reference and working standards
- Ensure the adherence to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) to keep up with top notch lab operations
- Preparation, normalization and documentation of volumetric arrangement and other insightful reagents to guarantee testing exactness and reliability.
- Maintain and update pattern examination for crude materials and completed products.
- To keep up with lab gear and different utilities in great condition of utilization to protect their helpful life.
- Analyze and reports of post-showcasing reconnaissance item samples
- Updating of soundness considers records, report of investigation and advancement of dependability protocols.
- Participate in experts and scientific techniques approval and improvement of new item formulation.
- Apply material security information sheet for all materials and items being used and guarantee adherence to all HSE mandates on the utilization of work hardware, climate, apparatuses, materials and items to prevent word related danger because of taking care of and openness during material inspecting and testing.
- Drive conveyance and ceaseless improvement and innovation.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: B.Sc Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Physical Chemistry.
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 3 years
- Candidates probably finished their NYSC programme.
- Good information on cGMP and GLP
- Data social affair, gathering and analysis
- Business thinking and capacity to see the “Enormous Picture”
- Innovative and Decision-making.
- Good Interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Good relational relationship
- Good correspondence skills.
- Computer Literacy.
Job date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 06:44:41 GMT